This effective, yet gentle daily face scrub works double duty to brighten and deeply cleanse skin. A non-drying formula with finely ground, sustainably sourced Argan Nut shell, Antioxidant Vitamin C and Multi-Fruit Acid blend helps to refine pores, even skin tone and wash away dirt, oil & makeup in one step.

Gently polishes to even tone and brighten; Non-drying formula with finely ground, sustainably sourced argan nut shell, vitamin c and fruit acid antioxidant complex; Instantly skin looks smoother, radiant with a healthy glow; No oil, parabens or plastic micro-beads

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Garnier Skin SkinActive Clearly Brighter Argan Nut Gentle Face Scrub, 1 Fluid Ounce!
Brooklyn, NY
Really nice product. Not too drying and leaves your skin with a really nice brightening glow afterwards. Been using it for a month now and I highly recommend it.
North Augusta, SC
My first skin brightening love! I had to switch to Aveeno when I no longer could find it in store but it’s such a great product. Face is smooth after the first use and you can see improvement in a week to two weeks. Gently beads and also is a consistent product. I MUST use sunscreen if i exfoliate in the morning using this though to avoid possible skin irritation. But I also have a weird relationship with the sun, I have to wear sunscreen daily and have SPF foundations 🤷🏽‍♀️
Oak Ridge, TN
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I really don't like this scrub which was disappointing because I'm usually a big fan of Garnier products. It is clear in color with exfoliant bits scattered sporadically within the product. It is more a gel texture and when I applied it, I realized that there isn't much exfoliating bits there. It didn't feel like it did a thorough enough job on my skin. I didn't see any real improvement or difference from using it and after a couple tries i discontinued use
Louisville, KY
While I did not notice any difference to my complexion using this product, it was effective as a gentle topical exfoliate. Honestly, I have not tried many Garnier skin care products that I have not liked. This face scrub is a great and inexpensive product that I used daily and had no adverse reactions or weird breakouts. It was not overly drying or irritating like some nut scrubs can be. I definitely recommend this for people looking for something gentle they can use daily.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: CVS
This is a great scrub. It exfoliates the skin gently without using plastic micro beads. Instead it has nut shell particles which is much better for the environment. It has a great citrusy scent that helps me wake up in the morning. And using it regularly has really helped even out my skin tone. It’s very affordable, would recommend.
I received this as a free sample in the mail and I love it. It’s very moisturizing and feels great on my skin. It has a gentle scrub. Also, has a really nice scent. It could have a better name as “argan nut” doesn’t best describe the product and doesn’t make it sound desirable. Edited to add: A few days after using it my skin is starting to break out, not sure if it’s because of this specifically, but I think it is. My skin has better luck with neutrogena.
I use this stuff maybe 2 to 3x a week! It's just the right amount of scrub. Its effectiveness is good, I just personally cant use it everyday. I feel the price is fair! Its not gental per say but its definitely not harsh. I would reccomend but only to people without sensitive skin
Gastonia, NC
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
So I did love the way this felt on my face while washing it. But oh man after my face was beat red and felt like CV it was on fire. It was almost like burning my skin. I think my skin is just to sensitive for this product. Be if you dont have sensitive skin this might work wonders for you
Harmony, NC
Such a great face scrub! So gentle and really leaves my face feeling hydrated. It has a nice packaging and also smells good. I have sensitive skin and it was super effective. I will buy again and would recommend it
Omaha, NE
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I do not enjoy this cleanser. The Argan Nut pieces are quite large and feel quite abrasive for an exfoliater. It is not pleasant to use and I much rather reach for my Pixi Beauty or Dr. Brandt exfoliating products over this. Will not repurchase and would not recommend.

Looking for your answer?