Garnier Skin Skinactive Clean Plus Refreshing Remover Cleansing Towelettes (Pack of 3) uploaded by Michele M.

BY GARNIER

Normal skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our soft towelettes effectively removes impurities and makeup in one convenient step. The formula infused with grape water extract instantly revitalizes skin for a health look. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Megan M.
This product smells fresh and leaves my face feeling that way as well. It easily removes my make up at the end of the day.
Maruja C.
Santo Domingo
Is really refreshing, my skin gets softer and the smell is amazing, in my country is a bit expensive for me
Round S.
These worked great to remove my makeup, but left a weird greasy residue on my skin after use.
Lyonnais V.
Distrito Federal
Are very refreshing, gives an excellent feeling, I always have those at home are necessary