Garnier Skin Skinactive Clean Plus Refreshing Remover Cleansing Towelettes (Pack of 3) uploaded by Michele M.

BY GARNIER

Normal skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our soft towelettes effectively removes impurities and makeup in one convenient step. The formula infused with grape water extract instantly revitalizes skin for a health look. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Beauty.byKayy ..
These are great to remove makeup up I love them. Smell is great. Extremely general on the skin. The price is affordable
Persida G.
Lodi, NJ
I like this product. It removed all of my makeup and I really like the scent. I highly recommend this product.
Rebekah D.
Biloxi, MS
I love using this make up wipes they work very well easy to take off the make I recommend it everyone
Harriet C.
Love makes cleaning face easy smells good really liked the product overall would purchase again .
Amy S.
I love all these products. Love the smell and the results of everything I've ever tried
Rebecca H.
Mt Washington, KY
I really like these face wipes! They smell great and they get all my makeup off well!
Mmakoma M.
Eastern Cape
Oh I love these, actually they were for my mom but I fell in love.....they remove make up really well.....Garnier Skin Skinactive Clean Plus Refreshing Remover Cleansing Towelettes (Pack of 3)
Zohra R.
Newmarket, ON
These sheets help remove my makeup so well and leave my skin looking so healthy and leaves a glow on my skin as well. It doesn't dry my face like a allot of other makeup removing sheets. I would highly recommend this product.
Z A.
Life saverrrrrrr!!!!!
This is my all time fav makeup remover wipes...clear my face in just 1 or two wipes­čśŹ I never felt any irritation like in other wipes I feel its just AhhMaaZing­čśä
michaela d.
Andover
Easy to use after one of them days you just want to take your make up off and go to bed. Smells nice too. Would recommend fully cleansing your skin the next day though