Garnier Skin Skinactive Clean Plus Refreshing Remover Cleansing Towelettes (Pack of 3) uploaded by Michele M.

BY GARNIER

Normal skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our soft towelettes effectively removes impurities and makeup in one convenient step. The formula infused with grape water extract instantly revitalizes skin for a health look. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Janie D.
Janie D.
Branson
I use these almost daily to clean makeup off my face. I wish they stayed moist in the packaging longer but overall a good product!
Harriet C.
Harriet C.
Love makes cleaning face easy smells good really liked the product overall would purchase again .
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Bowling Green, KY
I really like these face wipes! They smell great and they get all my makeup off well!
Amy S.
Amy S.
I love all these products. Love the smell and the results of everything I've ever tried
Samirae S.
Samirae S.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
These work amazing! They do a great job removing my makeup at the end of the day. They don't dry out in the package and don't dry out my skin either. These have become my go-to makeup remover wipes!
Zohra R.
Zohra R.
Newmarket, ON
These sheets help remove my makeup so well and leave my skin looking so healthy and leaves a glow on my skin as well. It doesn't dry my face like a allot of other makeup removing sheets. I would highly recommend this product.
michaela d.
michaela d.
Andover
Easy to use after one of them days you just want to take your make up off and go to bed. Smells nice too. Would recommend fully cleansing your skin the next day though
Z A.
Z A.
Life saverrrrrrr!!!!!
This is my all time fav makeup remover wipes...clear my face in just 1 or two wipes😍 I never felt any irritation like in other wipes I feel its just AhhMaaZing😄
Mmakoma M.
Mmakoma M.
Eastern Cape
Oh I love these, actually they were for my mom but I fell in love.....they remove make up really well.....Garnier Skin Skinactive Clean Plus Refreshing Remover Cleansing Towelettes (Pack of 3)
Maruja C.
Maruja C.
Santo Domingo
Is really refreshing, my skin gets softer and the smell is amazing, in my country is a bit expensive for me