Garnier Skin Skinactive Clean Plus Refreshing Remover Cleansing Towelettes (Pack of 3) uploaded by Michele M.

BY GARNIER

Normal skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our soft towelettes effectively removes impurities and makeup in one convenient step. The formula infused with grape water extract instantly revitalizes skin for a health look. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tyler G.
Lowell, MI
These are perfect for on the go and to take anywhere. I love being able to wash my face even when I'm not by a sink with soap and water.
Lisa O.
I keep these in my car and golf bag... these are so convenient.. Easy to use..great for all over makeup removal or on the go touch ups
Jennifer K.
I really did not like this . It made my face burn and itch . I was not impressed by the out come this was tie first time to use it .
Vernetta G.
Hagerhill, KY
They work well and have a nice smell. They don't leave my skin feeling dry which is a big plus. They are awesome to take on the go.
Shellie Y.
Great product to take with you on trips and very convenient. They have a nice smell to them. I have been using them for a while now
Janie D.
Branson
I use these almost daily to clean makeup off my face. I wish they stayed moist in the packaging longer but overall a good product!
Mariel M.
Houston , TX
I have always used this stuff and I like it , it removes my make up 99% and it smells great . It does it's job pretty good
Jackie R.
Citrus Hts, CA
Love this refresing cleansing towels by garnier! They leave my face feeling super fresh and clean ! This product is amazing
Argentina D.
Chelsea, MA
After I use make up all day i clean it up with this and it takes all my makeup off easy then I just use a little water
Bertha H.
Los Angeles, CA
I really don't care for this. I have to use like four of the cleansers to actually get my face to be completely clear.