Garnier Skin Skinactive Clean Plus Refreshing Remover Cleansing Towelettes (Pack of 3) uploaded by Michele M.

BY GARNIER

Normal skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our soft towelettes effectively removes impurities and makeup in one convenient step. The formula infused with grape water extract instantly revitalizes skin for a health look. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Citrus Hts, CA
Love this refresing cleansing towels by garnier! They leave my face feeling super fresh and clean ! This product is amazing
sandra c.
sandra c.
This product cleans vety well and leaves your face very fresh. You do not have to scrub it very much. You can use it often and it will not irritate.
Argentina D.
Argentina D.
Chelsea, MA
After I use make up all day i clean it up with this and it takes all my makeup off easy then I just use a little water
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
I really did not like this . It made my face burn and itch . I was not impressed by the out come this was tie first time to use it .
Shellie Y.
Shellie Y.
Great product to take with you on trips and very convenient. They have a nice smell to them. I have been using them for a while now
Persida G.
Persida G.
Lodi, NJ
I like this product. It removed all of my makeup and I really like the scent. I highly recommend this product.
Mariel M.
Mariel M.
Houston , TX
I have always used this stuff and I like it , it removes my make up 99% and it smells great . It does it's job pretty good
These are great to remove makeup up I love them. Smell is great. Extremely general on the skin. The price is affordable
Bertha H.
Bertha H.
Los Angeles, CA
I really don't care for this. I have to use like four of the cleansers to actually get my face to be completely clear.
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
Biloxi, MS
I love using this make up wipes they work very well easy to take off the make I recommend it everyone