Garnier Skin Skinactive Clean Plus Refreshing Remover Cleansing Towelettes (Pack of 3) uploaded by Michele M.

BY GARNIER

Normal skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our soft towelettes effectively removes impurities and makeup in one convenient step. The formula infused with grape water extract instantly revitalizes skin for a health look. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Adriana O.
I love love love this product!I can't last 2 days without it!!!Clean and clears your face off!!!The wipes are so gentle!I will continue to buy this product!! And I have and will keep recommending this to everyone I know!
Charnae R.
Greeley, CO
These face wipes are great for a quick face wash on the go. Love how easy they are to carry with you or leave at home. They stay moist in their package and my face feels great when I'm done.
Coley S.
Cornville, AZ
I use these every night before bed. It helps remove dirt and oil very well and any makeup still left on. Helps prevent my skin from getting unwanted blemishes
Amanda W.
I love these wipes they take off all my makeup! They don't burn or irritate my skin! They r pricy so I usually get them when go on sale cvs an use coupons
Sarah H.
Knoxville, TN
If you have sensitive skin this is the product to use to wash your face. If I wash mine too much it starts to get dried out but these wipes are amazing!
Brandy I.
Oak Ridge, NC
These are some of my favorite makeup remover wipes. It gets all my makeup off and does not irritate my skin. It gives me a nice refreshing clean face.
sandra c.
This product cleans vety well and leaves your face very fresh. You do not have to scrub it very much. You can use it often and it will not irritate.
nandiee c.
Lancaster , CA
These wipes are all to me , just like babies with their baby wipes well Thea are my wipes but for my hands or face which I truly love ......
Tyler G.
Lowell, MI
These are perfect for on the go and to take anywhere. I love being able to wash my face even when I'm not by a sink with soap and water.
Lisa O.
I keep these in my car and golf bag... these are so convenient.. Easy to use..great for all over makeup removal or on the go touch ups