Garnier Skin Skinactive Clean Plus Refreshing Remover Cleansing Towelettes (Pack of 3) uploaded by Michele M.

BY GARNIER

Normal skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our soft towelettes effectively removes impurities and makeup in one convenient step. The formula infused with grape water extract instantly revitalizes skin for a health look. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Siera P.
Siera P.
logan
Takes my make up off well. I feel like they get the job done. My face felt a little bit like it was on fire, but I don't think that is the products fault. I think has to do with my sensitive skin. Like I said, it gets the job done.
julie b.
julie b.
Des Moines, IA
These wipes are good to use but would like to see an anti wrinkle formula. They are gentle on your skin and have a great price, the packaging really grabs your attention. I would buy these again as they are pretty reasonably priced.
Memie W.
Memie W.
Clinton, IA
I think this product worked well with me. I was using it for the first time and it worked pretty well with my sensitive skin. It was gentle and not harsh. I would recommend this to anyone that has sensitive skin.
NICOLE B.
NICOLE B.
Baxter, TN
They made my skin feel pretty refreshed, but i had to use three or four towelettes to get the job done. Maybe if you take your makeup off your favorite way (mine is coconut oil) then follow with one of these
Sabrey S.
Sabrey S.
I didn't like these all to well. My skin is kind of oily and these just made it so much worse in my opinion. I'm not to sure what the turnout would be with other skin types. I just didn't care for them.
Colette O.
Colette O.
Torrance, CA
These pads are so thin and dry! They barley remove any of my makeup and I have to use 3 or 4 to do my whole face. The towels have ripped and leaves a sticky residue on my face. I do not recommend these !
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
I love these wipes! Lazy girls nighttime make up removal routine! My skin is nice and smooth after use ready for moisturizer. Only reason I gave 4 stars...price! Honestly, the generic Walmart Equate version...just as good and much cheaper!
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Pierre, SD
I tried these kinda in lieu of makeup wipes. They work but I do prefer makeup wipes for makeup! I thought these were more for a quick clean or refresher. They are not bad though.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Every morning, I like to use these wipes to help with my face, and it doesn't disappoint! It's very soft on your face, but super effective. It packs nice and comes with a lot of wipes, and is affordable!
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Bought these at Walmart. I really enjoy using them and keep a pack in my purse, and car. They are very wet if that makes any sense so I don't feel like I am having to scrub my face hard to get makeup and dirt off. Highly recommend!