Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#1503 in Facial Cleansers
Normal skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our soft towelettes effectively removes impurities and makeup in one convenient step. The formula infused with grape water extract instantly revitalizes skin for a health look.
Photo (1)
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Chester, VA
These had a nice scent and worked well to get my makeup off, they stayed nice and fresh in the packaging and they were not too expensive. The only thing that I'd change about them is the size of the cloth, they're smaller than my favorite neutrogena ones so there's less surface area to get makeup off. Other than that I'd recommend them!!
Michele M.
Michele M.
May 29, 2017, 1:16 p.m.
Review for: Garnier Skin Skinactive Clean Plus Refreshing Remover Cleansing Towelettes (Pack of 3)
These cleansing wipes are super gentle on my sensitive skin! My face feels clean and refreshed after using these each night. This is the first time I tried this product, and I am impressed! Will purchase again in the future!
Samirae S.
Samirae S.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
Jan. 11, 2017, 10:23 p.m.
These work amazing! They do a great job removing my makeup at the end of the day. They don't dry out in the package and don't dry out my skin either. These have become my go-to makeup remover wipes!