Garnier Skin Skinactive Clean Plus Refreshing Remover Cleansing Towelettes (Pack of 3) uploaded by Michele M.

BY GARNIER

Normal skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our soft towelettes effectively removes impurities and makeup in one convenient step. The formula infused with grape water extract instantly revitalizes skin for a health look. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Athens, OH
These had a nice scent and worked well to get my makeup off, they stayed nice and fresh in the packaging and they were not too expensive. The only thing that I'd change about them is the size of the cloth, they're smaller than my favorite neutrogena ones so there's less surface area to get makeup off. Other than that I'd recommend them!!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
These are amazing wipes for taking off makeup or just cleansing your skin in general. It melts off even the thickest coat cost of mascara without yanking out my individual eyelashes. I usually can get the job done with just 1 wipe though sometimes it does take 2. It's some thing that really is effective especially for the price. Definitely something I'd reccomend to people.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Pittsburgh , PA
I really liked these! I was skeptical at first because I have stuck with the same brand of make up wipes but I'm definitely going to purchase these in the future: The cloths are very moist and took off all my make up. It has such a nice smell and makes your face feel so soft even way after you use it.
Michele M.
Michele M.
These cleansing wipes are super gentle on my sensitive skin! My face feels clean and refreshed after using these each night. This is the first time I tried this product, and I am impressed! Will purchase again in the future!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
I use this to remove any kind of makeup right before bed. Sometimes, I'll even use it when I didn't wear makeup but feel the need to remove excess dirt. I remove all my makeup with one wipe and will use a second wipe to refresh my face. The moisture lasts all night and, in the morning, my skin feels so soft!
Erica P.
Erica P.
Missouri City
I love these for wiping the day off my face. They smell good as well. My only complaint is the price point. You can find equally effective wipes for a better value with more wipes in a pack. But I do feel that this is a quality product overall.
Daizy D.
Daizy D.
California city,CA
Very inexpensive and can be found nearly everywhere. Not only does it clean my skin but leaves a nice feel to it. Having sensitive skin makes it hard to find products that will not irritate my skin and this is one that I will use continuously.
Wandeling D.
Wandeling D.
Staten Island, NY
I keep a pack of these in my office draw and in my purse. Throughout the day I'll use one to clean off what I feel is "yuckiness" from sweat or just environmental issues like dust. Love ❤ the smell of the wipe and I feel completely refreshed .
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Tucson, AZ
I got these wipes at Walmart for a pretty cheap price. I am a first time user. The packaging is the signature Garnier green. The wipes themselves are extremely gentle and don't hurt your eyes at all. I would definitely buy these again
julie b.
julie b.
Des Moines, IA
These wipes are good to use but would like to see an anti wrinkle formula. They are gentle on your skin and have a great price, the packaging really grabs your attention. I would buy these again as they are pretty reasonably priced.