Garnier Skin Skinactive Clean Plus Pore Purifying 2-In-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask uploaded by Jennie V.Garnier Skin Skinactive Clean Plus Pore Purifying 2-In-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask uploaded by Tasheba J.

BY GARNIER

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our creamy clay-based formula multi-tasks asa a cleanser or a mask to purify pores. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like a magnet. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Meghan S.
Fort Wayne , IN
My absolute favorite facial cleanser! I especially recommend to teens and young adults for oily skin. I’ve used this product for years and though it can be pricey, it’s more than worth it. Took care of all my acne problems and has helped balance out my skin tone as well. Great as a daily cleanser or as a mask! The mask is spa quality and leaves me feeling my best! Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube
Rachel A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product!! It's easy to use and leaves my face feeling great!! Not to expensive either. I usually use this as my face cleanser but I love being able to use it as a face mask when I want something a little lighter than my heavy duty masks.
Naömi H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love what it does to my skin.
For the cleanser it's really amazing, but with the mask I'm not sure if the product has to become very hard or perhaps I let it on for too long. but the results are amazing. I use it twice a week, after there is some minor difference. my skin feels great after.
Ashley A.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
very awakening the smell is strong! but i love to do this face mask for my skin in the mornigs and my face feels fresh right after !!!!!! it is inbetween of harsh and gentle it has a combo of both !! but realy goood !!!!!! i bought this at a target !!!!
Emma R.
I recently purchased this, looking for something to help with some breakouts. I used it primarily as a face mask, not as a cleanser. I love the menthol, it's refreshing but not too intense. My face felt really soft afterwards, but I'm not positive it drew out dirt and bacteria (but who can really know?). My breakouts didn't really go away after using this for a while, and neither did any blackheads. Overall, I do like this product and its double-duty nature. A cleanser/mask is such a fun product. If it does nothing other than give me a fresh-feeling and soft face, I'm happy with that.
Angel C.
Hedgesville, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ohh how much i love this stuff! For starters I'm obsessed with face masks so right away i was happy with it. What makes it stand out from others I've used though, is how great it makes my skin feel after. Usually products made for oily skin like mine tend to dry out my face after using them, but not this! It leaves it feeling soft and fresh!
Erin B.
Southlake, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was excited to try a clay mask, but this one was disappointing. It did purify my face and prevent future breakouts, but the acne I had currently did not appear reduced. I liked that it tightened my skin and removes excess oil, as my face tends to be super oily at the end of the day. Even though it was like $5, I would not buy it again, as it has not worked as efficiently as other products, like Premium Nature's Dead Sea Mud Mask that I found on Amazon.
Debbie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I have to say this products really does clean your pores and blackheads . But it does leave your face excessively dry !! The little black beads really get into your pores and clean your face . The black beads can be a little rough as well. I don't frequently use this face wash as much unless my face is really breaking out! You definitely need a good moisturizer after using this ..
Christina G.
Adelanto , CA
I have tried and do like using this mask at least once or twice a week to help my skin look fresh and clean before applying my makeup. It will leave your skin feeling soft after use, just don't leave it on more than 20 mins because my skin got red and a little itchy for leaving it on to long but redness went away after a little while. It also helps with little bumps that start to form on my face wanting to create a pimple I put it on and wash it off and it smooths the bumps away lol.
Erin P.
Tucson
Im only still using this because it does cleanse the face, but i would not buy this again. It feels just like a normal face wash. The only thing thats different is that it is gray and looks like clay, but i do not feel the use of charcoal in this product like i do in other charcoal products ive tried. Also it is not a peel off mask, you have to wash it off, and leaving it on for 5 minutes as a mask, like it says does not seem to make any difference.
marisol l.
phoenix, AZ
how well does this work on oily skin?
Karla S.
Riverside, CA
Has anybody tired this cleanser ? Does it work for the pores ?
Ashley V.
Rosenberg, TX
What exactly is this used for?