Garnier Skin Skinactive Clean Plus Pore Purifying 2-In-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask uploaded by Tasheba J.Garnier Skin Skinactive Clean Plus Pore Purifying 2-In-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask uploaded by Jennie V.

BY GARNIER

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our creamy clay-based formula multi-tasks asa a cleanser or a mask to purify pores. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like a magnet. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emma R.
Emma R.
I recently purchased this, looking for something to help with some breakouts. I used it primarily as a face mask, not as a cleanser. I love the menthol, it's refreshing but not too intense. My face felt really soft afterwards, but I'm not positive it drew out dirt and bacteria (but who can really know?). My breakouts didn't really go away after using this for a while, and neither did any blackheads. Overall, I do like this product and its double-duty nature. A cleanser/mask is such a fun product. If it does nothing other than give me a fresh-feeling and soft face, I'm happy with that.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Southlake, TX
I was excited to try a clay mask, but this one was disappointing. It did purify my face and prevent future breakouts, but the acne I had currently did not appear reduced. I liked that it tightened my skin and removes excess oil, as my face tends to be super oily at the end of the day. Even though it was like $5, I would not buy it again, as it has not worked as efficiently as other products, like Premium Nature's Dead Sea Mud Mask that I found on Amazon.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Adelanto , CA
I have tried and do like using this mask at least once or twice a week to help my skin look fresh and clean before applying my makeup. It will leave your skin feeling soft after use, just don't leave it on more than 20 mins because my skin got red and a little itchy for leaving it on to long but redness went away after a little while. It also helps with little bumps that start to form on my face wanting to create a pimple I put it on and wash it off and it smooths the bumps away lol.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Tucson
Im only still using this because it does cleanse the face, but i would not buy this again. It feels just like a normal face wash. The only thing thats different is that it is gray and looks like clay, but i do not feel the use of charcoal in this product like i do in other charcoal products ive tried. Also it is not a peel off mask, you have to wash it off, and leaving it on for 5 minutes as a mask, like it says does not seem to make any difference.
Ashlen M.
Ashlen M.
Louisville, KY
I love this mask.  I used it two or three times a week and my face feels so refreshed and clean afterwards.  The great thing about it is it can be used as a cleanser as well, not just a mask.  I do wish this was a peel-off mask as those are much easier to deal with in my opinion, but it is a great product and goes great with my other Garnier Skinactive products!
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
So I have to say this products really does clean your pores and blackheads . But it does leave your face excessively dry !! The little black beads really get into your pores and clean your face . The black beads can be a little rough as well. I don't frequently use this face wash as much unless my face is really breaking out! You definitely need a good moisturizer after using this ..
valerie g.
valerie g.
Queens, NY
This stuff is amazing. I ordered it off Amazon after reading a lot that charcoal was good for your skin and figured I'd give it a go. I use it once a day as a cleanser, and once a week as a mask. The mask REALLY works and left my skin so soft and minimized my pores really effectively. It's helped dry out some problem oily areas that frequently break out, and has left me with clearer skin overall. Really impressed with this.
Cassidy B.
Cassidy B.
Raleigh
This doesn't do much for my face, I didn't like it a lot. No changes were made to my face but I wouldn't recommend it even though I like Garnier products this is a very good one for your skin. Experimenting always helps though:) Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube
Denise R.
Denise R.
Brooklyn, NY
Love Love Love this thing! Sometimes when I'm not looking to exfoliate on a regular day I just use this on my nose area because tend to have more texture here. My white heads and black heads have disappeared. Something I would definitely reach for whenever I see a new product not working or after a week of straight make up looks.
Sheila S.
Sheila S.
Manteca, CA
This is a deep pore cleanser and it works well. It's somewhat harsh at times, but it's good for bi-weekly use, at least for my skin. You can get it at an affordable price, and it lasts a while. I would recommend for oily skin, because it doesn't seem to strip the oils as harshly on those with the skin type
marisol l.
marisol l.
phoenix, AZ
how well does this work on oily skin?
Karla S.
Karla S.
Riverside, CA
Has anybody tired this cleanser ? Does it work for the pores ?
Ashley R.