BY GARNIER

Is it right for me?
Constant and repeated exposure to sun causes damage to skin cells. Essential nutrients that can help to efficiently repair the appearance of sun-damaged skin are depleted. Sun spots, fine lines and uneven skin tone appear.

Skin Renew anti-sun-damage daily moisture lotion SPF 28 is right for you if you want to effectively help reverse the appearance of sun damage for tone so even, skin looks luminous.

• Dermatologist tested for safety
• Oil-free 99.9%
• Gentle to skin
• Allergy tested
• Non-greasy

Results:

Clinically tested and reviewed by dermatologists and nutritionists.Instantly: skin looks visibly healthier and brighter.
In 4 Weeks: fine lines are smoothed; sun spots are reduced and skin is more even.

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.0%, Octisalates 5.0%, Octocrylene 7.0%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Pamitate, Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Butylene Glycol, Aluminum Strach Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Nylon-66, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato)Extract+, Ascorbyl Glucoside++, Tocopheryl Acetate, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi)Fruit Water, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Magnesium Pca+++, Manganese Pca+++, Mica, Sodium Pca+++, Zinc Pca+++, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Peg-8 Laurate, Disodium Edta, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Octyldodecanol, Polycaprolactone, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Dicocoylethylenediamine Peg-15 Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Fragrance, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Geraniol, Citral, F.I.L.B27838/2 +Lycopene ++Vitamin C +++Magnesium.

• como se usa 1 Answers
  • I'm looking for something for my dark spots on my face. H...1 Answers
  • I have hypo pigmentation by my left eye. This product is ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "After using for weeks I am finally seeing a little bit of lightening to the dark brown spots on my face." in 1 review
  • "I can't live without this stuff." in 1 review
  • "and works great in combo with same series eye cream." in 1 review
  • "It smells nice and helps perk skin up a tad but it's extremely greasy so if you have oily or combination skin, beware!" in 1 review
Alyssa R.
Oak Hills, CA
It’s light weight, smells nice but it burns if you get it relatively close to your eyes. I used to put it on after my moisturizer but stopped. I liked an old one by them with hydra boost that discontinued and switched to this. Disappointed but it’ll do for next best.
Shannon J.
Transylvania
I actually use the Garnier Moisture Rescue with spf because I have dry skin. It smells so good like apples and grapes mixed together. It is priced well for the bottles size. It works like it states amd doesn't break me out which is a plus. I would recommend.
Alexis M.
Alliance, NE
Lightweight sunscreen moisturizer that keeps my skin hydrated all day but looking glowy and radiant from within. Doesn’t effect my makeup. Also very reasonably priced. Can pick it up at the drugstore for under $10.
LilMami S.
Greeley, CO
Love this stuff! Smells clean, feels luxurious going on, is lightweight, and doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy! I use it everyday, no breakouts, no sunburns, no wrinkles! An absolute staple in my regime!
Johnethia E.
Apopka
It’s very light wet and moisturizing for the skin I purchased it from Marshall for $4 and hav been using it for a few days now and so far i can see my dark spots lighting up
Ashten M.
Battle Creek, MI
This product works! It smells amazing and makes your skin so soft, it is very gentle. You can tell a difference the next day! I buy mine at my local Walmart. It is not pricey at all, worth it for sure! I would totally recommend this product to everyone!
Kristen B.
Edgewood
I love this moisturizer. It's not expensive as other products but works just as good. I only need a small amount even on very dry spots. And I love the smell.
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
It makes a decent and aroma friendly sunscreen but is a little drying and hasn’t shown any improvement in fine lines . I recommend it for a daily sun protector but not the greatest for skincare
Madelyn M.
New Port Richey, FL
This product was ok. I like the way it felt on the skin but was not to impressed with results I didn't notice much of a difference in my dark spots but maybe I didn't use it long enough.
Kaitlyn N.
Chowchilla, CA
I know this is a sunscreen, but it’s a moisturizer too. This is always my go to moisturizer. I bought this at Walmart. Kind of pricey but worth it. I am a repeated user of this product and I would buy it again.
sary g.
como se usa
Jaci B.
Midland, MI
I have hypo pigmentation by my left eye. This product is something I have been using for about 2 weeks now and my skin seems more even. I don't know if it's the fact my skin around the area Is protected or the area is fading
Maria O.
E Providence, RI
I'm looking for something for my dark spots on my face. How well does this work? How long does it take to notice a change?
Brandi M.
Bernie, MO
Has this helped with anyone who had skin spots already?