Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Hand Treatment uploaded by marie A.Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Hand Treatment uploaded by Alena L.Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Hand Treatment uploaded by Fernanda H.

BY GARNIER

Is it right for me?

Dark spot s and uneven skin tone come from a number of sources, such as repeated sun exposure and age, and are one of the most difficult problems to treat. Every day, the skin on hands is often exposed to as much sun as the face, yet usually goes untreated and remains unprotected.

Skin Renew introduces Dark Spot Hand Treatment, a fast absorbing lightweight brightening lotion specifically designed to treat dark spots, age spots & discoloration on hands. This nourishing moisture formula with Vitamin C helps fade dark spots, while Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen, when used with other sun protec t ion mea sures (see Directions), helps protect against future skin damage caused by the sun.

How is it different?

DARK SPOT INNOVATION
FOR HANDS:
Every day, hands are exposed to as much sun as the face, yet usually remain unprotected, causing fine lines, discoloration, and dark spots to appear. Specifically formulated to treat and moisturize hands, Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Hand Treatment with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen and Vitamin C helps reduce the appearance of pigmentation clusters and push new, healthy cells to the surface. When used with other sun protection measures (see directions), this lightweight cream helps protect hands against early skin aging caused by the sun.

Results:

Immediately: Hands are smoother, more even toned, and moisturized for 24 hours.
In 4 weeks: Significant decrease in the size and intensity of discoloration and dark spots*, and hands look healthier and younger.

Ingredients: Active: Avobenzone 3%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 7%. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Sucrose Tristearate, Polysorbate 61, Alcohol, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylparaben, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Citral, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Methylparaben, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance.

Usage:

Apply Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Hand Treatment twice daily, in the morning and afternoon, and as needed. Can also be used on the chest.

How do I use it Skin Renew together

For results on dark spots on face, use together with Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Corrector and Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Overnight Peel.

For Advanced Care, Incorporate Into Your Routine

• Has anyone tried this with their dark spots? I'm looking ...1 Answers
  • Has this product helped anyone with their dark spots? I'm...1 Answers
Dalther R.
This really does work, I was skeptical because used so many before. Great price and I have spent alot more for less results. Nice packaging, smell so good for me, the cream contains a broad spectrum SPF 30, which may prevent those dark spots in the first place. I'll probably keep using it for that reason, and hope that previous sun damage to my hands will improve over time. The texture of the cream is very silky - soaks in quickly. I purchased a second tube and will continue to watch the results. I recommend this product to all of you...
Chamily R.
 As with any other spot correcting lotion or Serum ,  The Garnier spot correcting treatment is good and you should never miss a dose on the skin and always keep up with the routine usually you can find Garnier products at your local Walmart or your local drugstore department such as Walgreens and CVS or Rite Aid the spot correcting. Treatment did help to lighten up some of my acne prone skin.
Suzette A.
Florida
I bought this at Walgreen's for $4 on clearance because I wanted to see if it actually worked to brighten my hands. I use this ALOT; I apply it several times throughout the day(3 or 4) and every night at bedtime. I love the fact that this has a spf of 30 because too many women put sunscreen on everywhere on their body but do not remember to apply to their hands (me included.) The box that this product comes in says it will help brighten skin, reduce appearance of dark spots, and leaves hands moisturized. I definitely think this lotion helped brighten my hands. They look smoother and they are not two toned as much as they used to be. I haven't really noticed they are much more moisturized than before, especially my cuticles, but my cuticles are always dry, even if I put treatments and creams on them often. The formula is not too thick but it does not leave my hands greasy which is usually what happens with a thinner formula. I really like this product but am wondering if it's being discontinued because it was on clearance when I purchased it..?
Taylor P.
Gainesville, FL
Darks spots are definitely an issue for my hands, and I'm always looking to even out my skin tone. I saw a difference in my skin, but other than making my hands quite soft and smelling really good, I saw very little change in the dark spots on my hands. Kind of womp womp for that reason...
Vanessa R.
I really like this product because it's very light on my face and I have a lot of dark spots under my eyes and it makes it so much better when I apply it under my eyes and then foundation and then my under eye make! I recommended this product
Kanicka L.
Laud Lakes, FL
This is an amazing product and works great on any skin. I definitely recommend everyone to try it. You can never be too young to start taking care of your skin and this product can help you get there. I've already told my friends about the product so you should try it too.
Carrie G.
Lansdale, PA
The Garnier hand packs were amazing. In my family we are consistently washing our hands and faces therefore at times we can become dried out Garnier offered a good balance and definitely helps to remedy the issues we were having.
kayla e.
Palmdale, Ca
I used this product all of last summer.. I needed a darkspot corrector that wasn't going to break my bank. I think it's effective if you use it religiously and really keep up with your beauty regime. I would buy this again. The product is very light so it is very gentle on the skin. It has a light fragrance that smells soo good, but thankfully it didn't irritate my skin.
Chelsey A.
Osceola
I haven't personally bought this but my mother in law has and it's great very gentle and very affordable. could be a lighter cream, but it has shown improvement. Can't remember where she bought it.iwould recommend it for people who have dark spots!
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Chelsea B.
Marietta, GA
Has this product helped anyone with their dark spots? I'm looking for something new to try.
Chelsea B.
Marietta, GA
Has anyone tried this with their dark spots? I'm looking right something new to try.

Amazon