Garnier Skin Renew Clinical Dark Spot Overnight Peel uploaded by Gabriela M.Garnier Skin Renew Clinical Dark Spot Overnight Peel uploaded by Italo C.Garnier Skin Renew Clinical Dark Spot Overnight Peel uploaded by Ana A.See all 27 photos
3 colors available

BY GARNIER #8 in Facial Peels

"A Clinically Effective Exfoliating Leave-On Treatment That Is Gentle Enough For Regular Use On Dark Sports, Acne Marks And Uneven Skin Tone. Results: Overnight: Skin Is Brighter, Smoother, And More Even Toned With A Healthy Glow. In 4 Weeks: Dark Spots And Discoloration Are Diminished And Skin Looks More Uniform And Feels Smoother. With A Glycolic Vitamin C Complex Dermatologist Tested For Safety Non-Comedogenic&Nbsp;- Won'T Clog Pores Non-Greasy Made In Usa Var Wccpi = ""Prod6120529"";" see more...

• Is this product available in the UK?Be the first to answer!
  • Who else has had excellent results!??Yess this stuff is amazing!! M... 1 Answers
  • how does it work? does it give breakout?It doesn't break me out but we... 1 Answers
Photos (27)
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
I really like Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Overnight Peel. I don't have dark spots, at least none are noticeable yet, but I still noticed a difference in my skin's texture. Overall, my skin of my face does look more smooth and "brighter". I was worried about it not being comfortable on my skin overnight, but it is not sticky once it dries and does not leave a residue on my pillow.
The only downside I have noticed, is that the pores on my forehead have been looking a little clogged since using this. It took several weeks for me to notice - and I'm not sure if this is even the cause. I have still decided to forego applying this to my forehead until I figure out what the cause is.
Ada L.
Ada L.
Brooklyn, NY
My usage of this product is consistent since buying it back in late October at Ulta. It has a sticky gel texture once you apply it to your face. Two pumps is enough for my entire face, three for my face and neck. Previously I had awful adult acne scars mostly lightened with retinol-like products, but the traces of bumps and lighter pockmarks were still there.

This product does an ok job. I do not see any noticeable difference in my skin after At $17 it's one of the more expensive Garnier products.
I purchased this brand because it is less expensive but think it would have been better to spend the money on a more powerful product.
sherry b.
sherry b.
North Hills, CA
I'm really enjoying this product. I've been using this product now for the past two weeks and have noticed a change in the dark spots on my cheeks (my problem areas). After I clean my face at night I'll use a tea tree toner from The Body Shop followed by this product and so far I am loving how the dark spots are starting to disappear. I like how one pump is enough to cover my face. When you pump it in your hand it looks like its going to be sticky when you put it on, but it's not. I hope that as I continue use this product all my dark spots disappear.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
I bought this because it popped up on the clearance shelves at Walmart which is my favorite place to find new products to try. I will say it decreased my acne scarring and brightened my skin. However it does dry out my skin so I had to add dry oil to my skincare regimen. It also is sticky when it goes on so when I wake up in the morning I have fuzzies and pet hair stuck to my face. So to counteract that I started putting it on as soon as I get home and washing it off at night.
Myesha B.
Myesha B.
Sacramento, CA
I've been using this product for about the last couple months and I can say I've definitely noticed a difference in my skin. My face has become more clear and smooth. A little bit goes a long way so as I stated I've had it for about 2 months now and still have half a bottle left. You only need the size of a dime to fit your whole face. What I do is once finished removing my makeup, I then cleanse my face and later apply the overnight peel. I'd recommend this product for sure!
Salli A.
Salli A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently receive a free sample of this product to try and I love it! I'm not quite sure why is called a "peel" because you smooth it on and leave in overnight like a serum. It smells really good and feels really nice. I have sensitive skin so I was a lite concerned that it might cause irritation, but it doesn't, it's very gentle. After a week the dark spots are still there, but I did notice a difference in the texture of my skin. It's now a pRt of my bedtime routine.
Susan L.
Susan L.
Point, TX
I have been using this as a night serum for 3 months. The smell is nice and light almost fruity. It gives my face a smoothr texture and it has lightened the Melasma on my cheeks. I like all my products to have a pump and this does. I have already recommended it to several of my friends and they have varying degrees of success. For the price and the wide availability I would say it's a good buy!
Megan H.
Megan H.
San Jose, CA
I've used Garnier Clearly Brighter Overnight Peel several nights a week for 3 months and am pleased to say my skin is brighter. My skin is very sensitive and this product hasn't caused any redness, itching, burning or breakouts. The smell is pleasant and the cost is great. I use it it conjunction with the entire Garnier Skin Active Clearly Brighter line of moisturizers and sunscreen.
Kate L.
Kate L.
Denver , CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my new awesome spring discovery! Leave on peel for taking care of your skin while you are sleeping! It is so light and hydrating! It makes your skin look brighter and just more fresh and rested when you wake up. It has really nice and fresh "fruity" scent. I really think that was quite a find for me, since it helps to prevent the dark spots and skin just feels more firm
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
I suffered from acne when I was younger and have the scars to show for it. I needed something that would help lighten the appearance of my scars, so I tried this product. I did get some initial peeling within the first week, but nothing past the first week and the scars stayed the same. I feel like a stronger product is needed and will therefore not buy this again.
Brittney P.
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
How did your skin react to this product?
Vilma Judith C.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
How do you use this?
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Beacon, NY
Who has had good results in short time ?
Phoebe B.
Phoebe B.
Medfield, MA
Do you use this every night? If you do, do you moisturize with it before or after putting it on or none at all?
Destiney M.
Destiney M.
JACKSONVILLE, NC
I recently bought this product, before I use it I was wondering do you leave it on overnight? Does it bother you while you sleep?