BY GARNIER #12 in Facial Peels

"A Clinically Effective Exfoliating Leave-On Treatment That Is Gentle Enough For Regular Use On Dark Sports, Acne Marks And Uneven Skin Tone. Results: Overnight: Skin Is Brighter, Smoother, And More Even Toned With A Healthy Glow. In 4 Weeks: Dark Spots And Discoloration Are Diminished And Skin Looks More Uniform And Feels Smoother. With A Glycolic Vitamin C Complex Dermatologist Tested For Safety Non-Comedogenic&Nbsp;- Won'T Clog Pores Non-Greasy Made In Usa Var Wccpi = ""Prod6120529"";" see more...

Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I came across this accidentally on the clearance track in my local Supermarket and thought it would be a good product to use in between the professional strength peels I did twice a month. It works GREAT! I even cut down my Strong peels to one a month! I use it every other night.. It feels like a serum and sinks into your skin quickly, I do add a night time moisturizer once it's all soaked in and after just about 3 uses, my fave still looked as bright and fresh as it does right after those harsh chemical peels. My foundation, powders look smoother on skin and a little goes a very long way so the bottle lasts a very long time. It had earned a permanent spot in my skin care!
Jennifer M.
Review for: Corrector Clinical Dark Spot Kit Carton more...
I was a little disappointed with this product. I struggle with dark circles so I love trying anything that claims helping this issue. I didn’t feel this helped me much because over time I feel my dark circles still looked the same. I wouldn’t buy this product again
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
I LOVE it! I got it today and used it about 15 minutes after it was delivered:) it was super fun and my husband even wanted to try it! My face feels so smooth and with my giant pores and excess sebum I was totally impressed. I'll be buying this often!
Heather M.
This product is okay. I love how it feels and how my skin feels afterwards but I don’t feel that it does exactly what it claims. I don’t feel that it has reduced any of the spots on my skin. Probably would not buy again. Will try other brands.
Celina d.
schenectady
I don’t like the overnight peel. I feel like my dead skin cells from my pillow get into the mask and just feel dirty. It may be just me but I do not like the over night. I did this to make my pimple dark spot less obvious and I didn’t notice a difference. Will not be buying again
Logan P.
Herndon, VA
This was an absolutely amazing nail polish. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my nails look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good nail polish that works wonders for your nails.
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
This product is awesome and they've been a great company I love and trust and are always coming out with something cool! The packaging is nice and the products are affordable and this peel leaves my skin feeling so nice and fresh.
Trinity j.
Franklin, PA
Review for: Garnier Skin Renew Clinical Dark Spot Overnight Peel more...
I liked this product! I didn’t really have many issues with it, except for the packaging cane damaged but maybe it just happened to be THAT one. Overall it made my skin feel very good, and I felt a little more happy after using.
Abbey R.
Honolulu, HI
I wanted to like this because I love the daytime dark spot corrector. I got this and it made me break out pretty significantly, even after I gave it time to see if my skin would adjust. It had a really sticky feel that didn't seem to dry for me, so I was worried it would get all over my pillows. I didn't see improvement in my skin, it honestly made it worse. I wouldn't buy this again, unless they change it to be more similar to the daytime one.
Juveriyah S.
San Diego
It’s a great peel in terms of making my skin feel clearer but I didn’t notice it reducing any dark spots. It did help my skin look brighter. I would not be purchasing another one of these products however as it didn’t help
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
How did your skin react to this product?
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
How do you use this?
Elizabeth R.
BEACON, NY
Who has had good results in short time ?
Phoebe B.
Syracuse, NY
Do you use this every night? If you do, do you moisturize with it before or after putting it on or none at all?
Destiney M.
Kendallville, IN
I recently bought this product, before I use it I was wondering do you leave it on overnight? Does it bother you while you sleep?