Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#4 in Facial Peels
"A Clinically Effective Exfoliating Leave-On Treatment That Is Gentle Enough For Regular Use On Dark Sports, Acne Marks And Uneven Skin Tone. Results: Overnight: Skin Is Brighter, Smoother, And More Even Toned With A Healthy Glow. In 4 Weeks: Dark Spots And Discoloration Are Diminished And Skin Looks More Uniform And Feels Smoother. With A Glycolic Vitamin C Complex Dermatologist Tested For Safety Non-Comedogenic&Nbsp;- Won'T Clog Pores Non-Greasy Made In Usa Var Wccpi = ""Prod6120529"";"
Photos (22)
Maria B.
Maria B.

I have a lot of scaring a dark spots left over from years of horrible acne, and I honestly did not think anything would ever work to get rid of my dark spots. This was my first time using a peal and I am VERY impressed with this product! I have been using it every night for about a month now and I have seen a huge improvement in the dark spots on my face. My horrible scaring has decreased in appearance (mostly because it is simply not as dark as it was), and I have had an overall decrease of breakouts and increased brightness. (I do not use any product currently to fight my breakouts, so I know it is the peal helping in that respect). Plus it smells really nice. I would however mention that it is super sticky and takes a while to dry, so I always end up with my hair stuck all over my face. I would definitely recommend this product, especially if you have the discipline to use it nightly! :)
LEAR28048, MARIA C.
LEAR28048, MARIA C.

I don't find many products that live up to it's description. This one does. I started using it every night after cleansing. I had some dark spots on my face, up on the cheekbones on both sides.  I noticed improvement not only in the dark splotches, but all over my face.
Angimar F.
Angimar F.

Yo ESTO USO 3-4 noches a la semana justo Despues De Despues de la limpieza en la cara, el cuello y el pecho. Funciona bien para la piel sensata! No me irritaciones en absoluto. Despues de usarlo Una Sola Vez mi hermana DIJO Que "su rostro se ve tan radiante lo Usando this ??!" Por $ 5, No puede ser mejor !! Palo Con Ella párr Seguir viendo Resultados sorprendentes. Voy a abastecerse de Estas Cosas con direction seguridad. Tambien GANADOR DE Premios Y Recomendado por Allure Como Una De Las Mejores Formas para exfoliar y sen exfoliante de la ONU. Actualización --- Unas Semanas Más tarde COMPRO otra botella, ya Que es tal ONU Producto sorprendente PARA UN Pricing barato bronceado. Totalmente comprar 2 Porque le encanta ESTO Y Quieren más !!
Irma P.
Irma P.

Prodotto Excelentete! Gracias a sus propiedades y Alta Tecnologia Garnier pelle rinnovare clinica buio durante la notte buccia está activado con un Complejo de glicolico vitamina C. El acido glicolico exfolia y suaviza la piel de manera eficaz, Mientras que la Vitamina C Trata las Manchas oscuras. La glicerina y un exfoliante speciale a base di acido asegura que el sportivo scuro del mare durante la notte buccia suave para la piel, ayudando un revelar la luminosidad. permite y otorga a la piel un efecto maravillosa, donando una sensación de  piel casi nueva , de piel radiante, piel rejuvenecida. Una vez más Garnier demuestra que esta altamente calificada en cuanto a belleza y cura de la piel se trata. De verdad que lo certificó al 100%
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Springfield, MO

The only downside I have noticed, is that the pores on my forehead have been looking a little clogged since using this. It took several weeks for me to notice - and I'm not sure if this is even the cause. I have still decided to forego applying this to my forehead until I figure out what the cause is.
Ada L.
Ada L.
Brooklyn, NY

My usage of this product is consistent since buying it back in late October at Ulta. It has a sticky gel texture once you apply it to your face. Two pumps is enough for my entire face, three for my face and neck. Previously I had awful adult acne scars mostly lightened with retinol-like products, but the traces of bumps and lighter pockmarks were still there.

This product does an ok job. I do not see any noticeable difference in my skin after At $17 it's one of the more expensive Garnier products.
I purchased this brand because it is less expensive but think it would have been better to spend the money on a more powerful product.
sherry b.
sherry b.
North Hills, CA

I'm really enjoying this product. I've been using this product now for the past two weeks and have noticed a change in the dark spots on my cheeks (my problem areas). After I clean my face at night I'll use a tea tree toner from The Body Shop followed by this product and so far I am loving how the dark spots are starting to disappear. I like how one pump is enough to cover my face. When you pump it in your hand it looks like its going to be sticky when you put it on, but it's not. I hope that as I continue use this product all my dark spots disappear.
Elena K.
Elena K.
Tetange, Esch/Alzette

This Garnier peeling had a very different concept which is why I bought it. I regularly use the Garnier skin active clean and invigorating scrub which I love and my skin really loves. So I thought I'd try another garnier product. However with leaving the peeling on the skin for a whole night doesn't really work for my skin type, I unfortunately broke a little out. After trying it another night though and rinsing it immediately after using it, it left my skin with a very pretty glow. Won't repurchase this though because I trust my other scrub!

Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
West Jordan, UT

I really like Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Overnight Peel. I don't have dark spots, at least none are noticeable yet, but I still noticed a difference in my skin's texture. Overall, my skin of my face does look more smooth and "brighter". I was worried about it not being comfortable on my skin overnight, but it is not sticky once it dries and does not leave a residue on my pillow. I am planning on buying more, plus a few other products in the same line. Only one complaint: Garnier still tests on animals. It is no longer necessary to do so.
Shannan J.
Shannan J.
Rossville, GA

I waited 30 days before I reviewed this product. I believe with any skincare, you need a month of use to truly evaluate the products. I used this nightly after cleansing. When first applied, it might feel a little tacky, sticky. Within a few days, I did notice it brought out some imperfections, meaning my skin looked worse before it looked better. After a month my skin tone appears to be more even. However, I saw no difference in my pores and fine lines on my face. Not sure I would recommend this or purchase it again.
Brittney P.
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX

How did your skin react to this product?
Vilma Judith C.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL

How do you use this?
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Beacon, NY

Who has had good results in short time ?
Phoebe B.
Phoebe B.
Syracuse, NY

Do you use this every night? If you do, do you moisturize with it before or after putting it on or none at all?
Destiney M.
Destiney M.
JACKSONVILLE, NC

I recently bought this product, before I use it I was wondering do you leave it on overnight? Does it bother you while you sleep?

Join Now