BeautyFaceFacial SkincareGarnier
Skin Renew Anti Dark Circle Eye Roller

Garnier Skin Renew Anti Dark Circle Eye Roller

DISCONTINUED

CCan I keep it in refrigerator??
I have pretty dark eyes, do you think this will help? I’ve tried so many eye creams I’m looking for the holy grail!
HeeLlo ? I have seen this product a lot in stores, I have used different cleansing products but not this one. What are your views in this?
Start your review of Garnier Skin Renew Anti Dark Circle Eye Roller!
Product Highlights
...coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! in reviews
This is a awesome product! does miracles for my very dry skin! loveeeein reviews
Liz H.
La Mesa, CA
Garnier Skin Renew Anti Dark Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Liz H.
Purchased at: CVS
I literally cannot live without this dark circle cream. It moisturizes the skin around my eyes using an antioxidant/Vitamin C, caffeine, and tinted mineral pigments (according to Garnier) and they work like a perfect magic potion. This product is incredibly effective at concealing the dark circles around my eyes, I use it every day. The roll-on applicator also has a hydrating and refreshing effect. I absolutely LOVE it.
Martha H.
Dayton, OH
Garnier Skin Renew Anti Dark Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Martha H.
Purchased at: CVS
I tried [product:garnier-skin-renew-anti-dark-circle-eye-roller] on days I had noticeable dark or puff eyes and wanted coverage with no makeup. Has a little bit of a sheer tint with vitamin c, caffeine, antioxidant complex and a cool metal roll on applicator. I found it to be very effective with depuffing especially. I love the light sheer tint to it. Felt refreshing and cool on my skin when applying. Did notice a difference on my dark circles after four weeks! Would definitely buy and recommend it.
Lisa F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: CVS
The roller application is smooth. I chill mine for a refreshing feeling. The serum is thin but the roller helps smooth it in. It brightens, but I still like a concealer. I’ve only used it for a week. I like it but it doesn’t seem that the effects last.
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,527 reviews
Garnier Skin Renew Anti Dark Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Sandra G.
This is a good cover up but it doesn't really lighten or take away the dark under my eyes. It just masks it. I honestly can't find anything that really works to make it go away.
Maricela F.
McMinnville , OR
I would use this a a back up to a bb cream that I use as a back up to my travel foundation lol. I can say I'm super fond of this but it's better then some other kinds, available at the drugstore, as well it's on the more affordable side. It will give you great coverage but I had to build it up.
Suzanne M.
N Little Rock, AR
Garnier Skin Renew Anti Dark Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Suzanne M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this stuff! It glides on via roller ball that feels cold so it is good for puffy under eye area. You have to pick your skin tone color because it is a concealer for dark circles. I have very light skin, and the light/medium blended well for me. You need to finish with a brush to blend it in with your other makeup. I feel like it makes the under eye area look brighter and refreshed!
Anna M.
N Massapequa, NY
I wish I had pictures from when I used this product. And they only offer fair/medium at the lightest because I have very fair skin. But figured I’d give it a try... I looked ridiculous!!! It was way too dark for my skin. I took it right off and threw it out because I was so upset and frustrated.
Erica S.
This is my go to BB cream for days that I just want one step and done. I suffer from rosacea and it covers my redness and spots! It last majority of the day without needing touch ups!
Melissa R.
Urania, LA
When I don't feel like putting on a full face of makeup to go to the grocery store, I just put on this BB cream. It is the only one I have found with a good amount of coverage without feeling to heavy. I am not a liquid foundation girl, due to cakey looks on me so for me to like this is a surprise. The only down fall is that if I do not have a little bit of a tan it can look orange looking on my fair skin. I use fair/medium tone. Once I have gotten a little sun is seems to match a little better. Overall it's a good product if you need a quick face fix.
Brieanna H.
Berlin, NH
I use this daily. Its so lightweight and doesnt leave my face feeling like I painted it. Smooths out little imperfections leaving my face looking clear

409 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
najlae A.
Tetouan
il y a 10 mois
Anna M. il y a 8 mois
I used it once and threw it out. I got the fair/medium one but I am really pale so it was too dark for me, I wish I had taken pictures without you could see how ridiculous I looked. So if you have medium to dark skinny then maybe you’ll have better luck. If you try it, let me know how it works for you, I’m curious.