Garnier Skin Naturals Simply Essentials Soothing Vitamin-Enriched Toner

• Ideal as a daily way to refresh and tone skin. The formula is enriched with flower extract and Pro-Vitamin B5.
  • Skin is cleansed and left feeling soothed.
  • Contains no alcohol or colourants.Suitable for sensitive skin.
  • Dermatologically tested. No alcohol and no colourants.

Does this toner burn or leave your skin red and irritated? What is your honest opinion about this product and how did it work for you?Garnier Skin Naturals Simply Essentials Soothing Vitamin-Enriched Toner
Is this a good toner? What do you think about it?
Has anybody used this with retinol?
Start your review of Garnier Skin Naturals Simply Essentials Soothing Vitamin-Enriched Toner!
How would you rate this product?
this is probably the best toner I've ever tried! it makes my skin feel really soft and smooth, as well as removing makeup so it's even better! it is very vitamin enriched and leaves my skin glowing and I've noticed that I have less acne that before, which is just a plus for me!
Best and affordable micellar water. This is great to be used with reusable cotton pads for makeup removing at night and also after waking up instead of regluar water. This can be used also as a toner.
Barrie, ON
I’d say it’s pretty good, doesn’t make my face feel dry or oily but I haven’t tried other Kinds to see if there’s something I like better, price is pretty good if you look into other ones
Calgary
I found this product at Marshall’s and love it!! I have a hard tome finding products that won’t irritate my skin and dry it out....this does none of that! It’s very gentle and soothing, only downside is I can’t find it at any of the regular drugstores and Marshall’s/Winners are hit and misses.
I bought this toner along with the accompanying facial wash and moisturizer. I must say my skin is feeling fresher, cleaner and brighter from using all three. As a toner itself I'm glad to see it does not irritate or over dry my skin as can happen with certain toners. It is light and fresh and leaves skin feeling slightly sticky or tacky but that dissapears after applying moisturiser.
Mississauga, ON
I LOVE this toner!! Super affordable and makes my face BREATHE. I don’t know how to describe it, it just cleanses my skin so well! I never want to run out of it. It’s much better than so many high end ones. I believe it soothed my skin and helped not get any breakouts. Love it love it love it
York
Basic product but good value for money; it does all it needs to do. I have been using it for around 4 months now and it is really great at removing any residual dirt that cleanser might miss and leaves my skin feeling clean and tight. I would definitely recommend as an everyday toner.
Leicester
It does it's job as a toner, but feels very harsh on the skin. I don't recommend for this with really sensitive skin because it made me break out a few times. However I think it's good value for the price and cleans any extra dirt on face.
miami
One of the best toners I have used. It is very soothing and doesn’t dry out skin. I use it twice daily (morning and night) in my skin care routine and have seen improvement on my skin. Great product!
Marston Green, Birmingham
Garnier Skin Naturals Simply Essentials Soothing Vitamin-Enriched Toner uploaded by Alice H.
It’s actually shocking how much leftover make-up this picked up when I first starting using it – even after washing your face a toner is really important to remove any harder to get impurities. Garnier does different toners for different skin types so this one targets normal to combination skin. It works really well to prevent you getting an oily t-zone, forehead or any other problem areas. It smells really refreshing and is £3.49 in Superdrug, again this bottle has lasted me ages.