Garnier Skin Naturals Simply Essentials Soothing Vitamin-Enriched Toner

• Ideal as a daily way to refresh and tone skin. The formula is enriched with flower extract and Pro-Vitamin B5.
  • Skin is cleansed and left feeling soothed.
  • Contains no alcohol or colourants.Suitable for sensitive skin.
  • Dermatologically tested. No alcohol and no colourants.

Does this toner burn or leave your skin red and irritated? What is your honest opinion about this product and how did it work for you?Garnier Skin Naturals Simply Essentials Soothing Vitamin-Enriched Toner
Is this a good toner? What do you think about it?
Has anybody used this with retinol?
Start your review of Garnier Skin Naturals Simply Essentials Soothing Vitamin-Enriched Toner!
How would you rate this product?
cagayan de oro city
Garnier Skin Naturals Simply Essentials Soothing Vitamin-Enriched Toner uploaded by Jesseybelle L.
I've been using this this every day for the past month and I can't believe there was a time when I didn't use it. Its cleansing, refreshing burst is just what I need to wake me up in the morning and get me ready to start my day. It's perfect for a gentle and quick cleanse in the Morning. #combination to sensitive #Best
Chester Springs
This is my ride or die! I bought this product in CVS, so it’s super affordable and accessible! Even after you’ve used a makeup wipe, this product lifts up anything that may have been left on your face! Would 100% recommend!
Louisville, KY
Love this toner! Gentle and cleansing. I have combination skin, but tend to dry very very easily. This toner did not dry out my skin, and I couldn’t wipe any residue from my skin after applying. If I’m feeling really lazy and have little or no makeup on I will just use this to wipe the day away and it does the trick!
Bishop, TX
I love this toner so much. I have only used it a few times but my skin feels clean! I had to rush my son to the dr today and did not have time to wash my face so I used a cotton ball and cleaned my face with this toner before I headed out the door. It worked out great and I felt clean and refreshed.
This was one of the only toners i ever used and have kept buying over and over again because it seems to help with my skin and the price for it seems to be low which is good. You don't need much of the toner for your face so the bottle could last a while. I recommend this.
Stow, OH
It's an ok toner. Wasn't the best that I've tried but definitely wasn't the worst! It was a little drying to my skin and left my face feeling slightly tacky. Do not think I would buy this product again.
I love it so much! This awesome Mycellar water removes all kind of make up, even waterproof mascara. Hydrates my face leaving a clean and little oily moustarizer fresh feeling.
Glenn Dale, MD
I have the old version of this toner maybe the new ones better but I only knocked off stars because it’s strong it will dry your skin out if your not careful I like that it does take off all my make up but cons it burns a little you have to moisturize a lot after using this!
This product is very affordable and gets the job done. It doesn’t make my skin feel any sort of way but gets the excess makeup off my face after a shower and always surprises me with how much it gets. I’ll keep purchasing this product.
Martins Mill
This is literally the only product I use to remove my makeup everyday...not only does it remove makeup, but it doesn’t make your skin oily and it acts as a facial wash!! The price is also amazing. Definitely worth buying.