BY GARNIER

Enriched With Waterlily Extract And Pro-vitamin B5, Garnier Essentials Cleansing 2-in-1 Make-up Remover Is An Easy Way To Cleanse.

• It Combines An Efficient Oily Phase To A Fresh Aqueous Phase For A Quick And Soft Make Up Removal.
  • The Double Formula Removes Make-up In One Move - Even Waterproof- And With No Rubbing. Your Skin Is Clean, Feels Soft And Soothed.
  • Tested Under Dermatological Control.
  • No Perfume, No Alcohol, No Colouring Agents.

Buy on Amazon
Ruth H.
When I remove my make up after a whole day it refreshes my skin and my face feels so nice and refreshing. The product is very natural and very light it doesn't smell like there's a lot of chemicals and I love the fact that there's a big bottle that I can always get and I love using it every single day.
Kelly C.
Washington, DC
Es perfecta para limpiar nuestro rostro dado que no lo deja muy grasoso, económica y muy rendidora, me gusta mucho para mis ojos. Creo que siempre se debe tener un agua miceral en tus cosas y así no tienes que lavarte la cara todos los días! Recomendando para todas!
Cassie💘
Takes makeup off easily without struggle. Slightly greasy feeling but washes off fine. Good amount of product for the price and simple yet effective packaging. Did what it says it does and would definitely buy again once bottle empties.  Good for removing all makeup.
Wayna V.
Gentle facial cleanser great for all types of skin. Keeps pores clean and leaves skin feeling fresh. The size is great and the price and packaging are good. I love the scent and the packaging. It is a great product with a great price and quality.
Rian P.
Montrose, CO
This product did a great job of removing my face makeup without me having to scrub to aggressively, or pull and tug at my skin. It also was very gentle around my eyes and didn't irritate them at all, for a drug store brand I was very pleased
Saleen E.
East Brady
Garnier IS my go to makeup remover. Works great and smells good. It is a relatively inexpensive product that is gentle. I found it at Wal-Mart and there are always coupons for it so you can get the best value. Everyone should try this!
Angela G.
Wow this product has made my cleaning routine so much easier! I use this item repeatedly. For the size and amount it comes with I would say it's very good price and the packaging is perfect I would buy it again
Beste K.
Downingtown, PA
this is like the moisturizer and cleanser in one it is great even after washing around my eyes and after all the make up is off it is still very hydrating doesnt burn or itch or cause redness. its awesome!
Becky D.
1260 Birch Tree lane ,scottsburg. indiana
I like be this foaming cleanser by garnier, it is my go to foaming facial cleanser! I love how clean it makes my face feel after each use. It's very effective. And I just think it's a little pricey but worth the money
Nina S.
This makes lifting up my make up from my face at the end of the day, simple and easy. I like how it comes in a pack of 2. My face is make up free after I apply this.