Garnier Skin Naturals Sakura White Pinkish Radiance Moisturizing Cream uploaded by hafsaa A.Garnier Skin Naturals Sakura White Pinkish Radiance Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Athirah R.

BY GARNIER

A delicate pinkish whitening cream with a blend of Sakura Extract, Vitamin B3 and Vitamin CG nourishes deeply and helps lighten skin tone and dark spots, refines skin texture and smoothen pores. The formula is suitable even for sensitive skin. In 4 weeks, skin becomes 60% more pinkish radiant.

Buy on Amazon
Chloe S.
A big yes! I wish I could find it in Europe or in the USA (hello amazon or ebay though...). I love the smell of this cream, and it makes my skin so bright and happy! I use it with the face wash, which is one of the best face wash ever and my skin is really even and smooth.
Jocelyn M.
Charlotte
This very hydrating and helps with your fine lines on your forehead and smile lines. It’s not a product that helps reduce the look of them and it helps a lot
Michaela C.
Bessemer, AL
I just tried this for the first time from my renew vix box and I absolutely love it ! It leaves the skin so soft and smells amazing
HEATHER B.
Rocky Point , NC
This stuff works very well. It hydrated my super dry skin sooooooooo good. I love it. It smells really good and actually works at an affordable price.
AnisF ✨.
Rawang
Low rate for me cause it doesn’t fit with my skin type 🙁 it is not suitable for oily face like mine 😔 the texture is a bit thick and make your face looks more oily than usual. Not recommended for those who have oily face like mine 😢 also, the cleanser of sakura white make your face feels a bit tight after wash your face with it. Base on observation, when the cleanser make you feel something tight on your face after using it, that’s mean it contains something dangerous in it. But it’s up to you 🤗 Good Luck in exploring about beauty products 😇
👑 S.
Tanah merah, 65
It is really nice to use. Especially when you get that smell. The Sakura cherry blossom 🌸 fragrances is really amazing. It can act as my perfume, really effectively good in moisturising and smoothe my skin. A repeater user. If have bigger size be better but keep the small size for convenience keeping.
Phoutthapany V.
80 barker road, ACS Oldham Hall
🙂wow it has build-in SPF which is super good because when it is not so hot season, I do not really have to apply sunscreen to protect my skin but this helps just nice. It is brightening my skin quite well. The texture is not too oily at all.

😳it can be hard to spread sometimes because idk it just does not stay tgt as cream but like break out in parts

XOXO,
La :-)
Nur dina umairah A.
It was a bit heavy on my skin,feels like my skin weren't able to breath.I just like the fact that the cream was pink.
Alex M.
welland
Smells so good leaves my face feeling moisturized and soft would recommend. Nice packaging