Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Aiman K.Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Gabriela A.

BY GARNIER #59 in Acne Treatments

Garnier PureActive: A new generation of concentrated formulae tested on acne-prone skin. New Garnier Pimple Relief Roll-On’s revolutionary metal roller-ball helps immediately relieve your pimples . Handy to carry around. It is even easier to use and is pleasant to apply under any circumstance.

Buy on Amazon
Nabiha K.
Leonardtown, MD
Super easy to use and take on-the-go! I use it all the time on sport that are starting to come up, especially just before bed, and wake up with them gone! Super effective. It does make my face feel a little dry so I just put some moisturizer on top after it dries.
kassidy e.
Harman, WV
This was an okay product I personally like to use my Alba botanicals pimple zapper rather than this. I used to have bad acne and now just get some blemishes here and there but this was not very helpful for me.
Rebecca S.
Plymouth
This is cheap and effective product. It feels cooling as you roll it on your face and it does dry up acne. I like this product a lot even though I am out of it at the moment but I definitely would pick up another one the next time I'm in a store that sells it.
Savana S.
Northvale, NJ
Love the glide on technique, and the formula leaves a nice dry feel, rather then a oily finish. Decently priced. A nice, gentle feel. Not harsh, not smelly. I would purchase again. Overall, I think it's a great product!
Jasmine R.
I'm not sure if I used this product correctly or not but I got it for the puffiness in my eyes and I didn't see any positive or negative results. It wasn't very effective which was kind of disappointing but I hope to find another eye treatment that works.
Samantha R.
Calais, ME
This unfortunately didn’t do anything for my skin. I used it for a few weeks and noticed 0 difference in my acne. I liked the ease of use but it isn’t worth it for a product that doesn’t work
Camila A.
Ames, IA
This product did not really do anything for me so I would advice to not buy it. Out of all the time I have known Garnier the only product that worked for me was the makeup remover.
Cassandra G.
Owings Mills, MD
Literally put this to any upcoming pimples I may get and over night WalAh it's gone ! I always recommend to those with problematic skin this bad boy literally kills the pimple lol
Yoazin F.
I honestly have used this once since I bough it so I can’t leave a well trough out review but I did like it for the first time I used it it was gentle on my skin, didn’t hurt at all
Brianda L.
Tucson, AZ
It's amazing love the texture of this product great for the eyes not a disappointing, I highly recommend this product. Good for a travel size product, used it before and still use it or great love it.
Joy B.
San Antonio , TX
Does this burn your skin?
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Is this one of those products that makes you break out even more as soon as you stop using it?
Giselle R.