Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Aiman K.Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Gabriela A.

BY GARNIER

Garnier PureActive: A new generation of concentrated formulae tested on acne-prone skin. New Garnier Pimple Relief Roll-On’s revolutionary metal roller-ball helps immediately relieve your pimples . Handy to carry around. It is even easier to use and is pleasant to apply under any circumstance.

Buy on Amazon
Ruthanna W.
Conshohocken, PA
Ok product. I don’t like the roll on. I feel as though it carries bacteria and isn’t the cleanest product to use. It’s cheap tho and a good value. The packaging isn’t that nice. I don’t really recommend this product.
Megan B.
Hattiesburg
Kinda burned upon applying but other than that I feel as if it did what I bought it to do I don't think I would purchase this again just for the simple fact that I don't really need this on a daily basis and I only use it occasionally so I have no need to purchase this very often
Carolanne C.
Daleville
I love using this in a pinch as it is so convenient and clean. It has met my expectations and more, and I think it works fairly quickly. It's not drying or harsh to my sensitive skin and it easy to keep localized to the area of problem.
Jessica R.
Tulsa, OK
I don’t get pimples that often but when I feel them coming I tend to put this product on and it seems to help the pimple either go away before it comes or it will not be as big.
Lacy G.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
This is a great spot treatment for random acne I get on occasion. It's cooling and makes the area feel less irritated. It's a great value and I think it's works pretty well compared to other spot treatments I have tried in the past.
Cc R.
Plantsville , CT
As much as I would love to like this product it does nothing for me. The only part I do enjoy is putting it on and feeling the cooling sensation from that otherwise it does nothing. The price would be nice if it actually worked.
Kayla M.
Tucson
I was skeptical of this product prior to buying it, but after I did and began to use it for a week, I really began to see a difference. The application is super easy and the product is effective. I get really bad pimples on my chin and this took care of that with ease.
Kacee S.
Henderson
I like this stuff but only on pimples that aren't popped or haven't been messed with. If you do then it burns really bad. But when they haven't been touched it really does work. I'd definitely buy it again. My sister and all the women I'm out famil use it
Jessica R.
Brampton
I just love how easy and quick this spot treatment is. The packaging is very light and elegant and for the value and price, it’s hardly beatable. This is about the 8th one of these I bought and I will never switch back
Raeann C.
Garfield Hts, OH
This is very compact and cute packaging. It makes it easy to travel with. The roll on capability makes it easy to use. Some marks faded but I wasn't sure that it was this product or my marks just gradually fading overtime.
Giselle R.
Isabela
Is this product good?
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Is this one of those products that makes you break out even more as soon as you stop using it?
Joy B.
San Antonio, TX
Does this burn your skin?