Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Aiman K.Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Gabriela A.

BY GARNIER

Garnier PureActive: A new generation of concentrated formulae tested on acne-prone skin. New Garnier Pimple Relief Roll-On’s revolutionary metal roller-ball helps immediately relieve your pimples . Handy to carry around. It is even easier to use and is pleasant to apply under any circumstance.

Buy on Amazon
Paula B.
I found this product effective over prolonged use. Does not clear up spots as quickly as other brands that i've tried
Rebecca G.
Blairgowrie Perthshire
I have use this product everyday as i have puffed eyes and fine lines under my eyes and this product works perfectly.
Tarah H.
Ottawa , ON
Worked like a charm! It took a couple days but the key was my acne didn’t come back at least not in the same place!
Heidi R.
Leicester
If you’re a teenager like me who gets acne then this is the product for you! It really works and is so easy to use!
julise s.
It's a good product for the pimples in your face, I think work so good And is easy to use more useful than I though
Abigail P.
Hamilton
Love!! Gets rid of pimples quickly and easy to bring where ever I go. Can throw it in purse or keep next to my bed.
BĂĄrbara S.
So this product are very fresh and clean. It's simple to use and leaves a feel like we don't have our age, so good.
Julye 👑.
Utile sur ma peau mais très peu d'acne je ne suis pas convaincue qu'une vraie peau a problème soit soignee avec ça
Arhama R.
Ajax, ON
This is an easy solution and can be found at your local Walmart. I wanna give it a fairer chance by testing it more
shannon d.
I has pimples with i was younger never ache but I remember getting this from my aunt and not really using it much
Giselle R.
Isabela
Is this product good?
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Is this one of those products that makes you break out even more as soon as you stop using it?
Joy B.