Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Aiman K.Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Gabriela A.

BY GARNIER

Garnier PureActive: A new generation of concentrated formulae tested on acne-prone skin. New Garnier Pimple Relief Roll-On’s revolutionary metal roller-ball helps immediately relieve your pimples . Handy to carry around. It is even easier to use and is pleasant to apply under any circumstance.

Buy on Amazon
Paola G.
Garnier is an amazing brand, i have tried a lot of products of garnier, and they are all amazing, they really worth it!
Sharona J.
Aalsmeer 328
IT DID not make any change for me whit the spot thing iT didnt do a thing, But the 3-1 Mask is just Nice and refreshing
Jelisha F.
You must but this product it removes of the tan and also give a beautiful glow to the skin its safe to use i love it ❤️
ʚɞ S.
Alexandria
It is just didn't work for me .. I didn't notice any something different
My dark circles still the same and dehydrated
Felcy F.
Helps to reduce acne and the acne marks. Instantly helps out in two three days. Gets back your normal skin on your face
Maria F.
I just Love the Garnier Roll On, are So Fresh And Good For The Skin, love It! And i would Buy This Again soon! Love it
Snejana B.
Pavlikeni
This product help me a lot with my acne. I had a really bad acne but when I start using this product my acne just gone.
Paula B.
I found this product effective over prolonged use. Does not clear up spots as quickly as other brands that i've tried
coco l.
mi piel descansa de impurezas como las de dia a dia puedes sufrir a demas te ayuda para tener mas granos y cosas asi
Ana A.
1205, Hwagok-ro 252, Gangseo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
This product makes its work perfectly. You need to prove it to know it. I want to buy another one. Because I like it.
Giselle R.
Isabela
Is this product good?
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Is this one of those products that makes you break out even more as soon as you stop using it?
Joy B.
San Antonio, TX
Does this burn your skin?