Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Aiman K.Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Gabriela A.

BY GARNIER

Garnier PureActive: A new generation of concentrated formulae tested on acne-prone skin. New Garnier Pimple Relief Roll-On’s revolutionary metal roller-ball helps immediately relieve your pimples . Handy to carry around. It is even easier to use and is pleasant to apply under any circumstance.

Buy on Amazon
Brianna D.
Love this product! An essential. Worth the money and will definitely use again. I believe it is truly a successful product
Naiumy G.
Turin
Looooooveeee thiiisss ssyttttuuuufffffffff.
I would highly recommend it to everyone.
It smells amazing and it really works
Fajar H.
Govanhill, Glasgow
Made my skin feel soft but didn't do much for my acne scars. Wouldn't recommend if you are looking for something effective
Smriti T.
Delhi
It's wasn't really good but this product didn't really suit me as I have  sensitive  skin  but it it didn't really work for me
Reem M.
Farwaniya , Kuwait city
To be honest, thid product didn't make any difference to my acne or pimples even thought I used it twice and half as much
Eileen W.
Really good product that I recommend. The smell is very great and it works. The packaging is good but not very hygienic.
Paola S.
Doral, FL
Quite effective for a drugstore product. I quite like the application mode as t makes it a lot easier. Pleased with this.
Rebecca H.
Glace bay, NS
Kind of felt like it burned my skin, but I think I have sensitive skin. So I can’t knock it but I’ll try something else!
Maria F.
I just Love the Garnier Roll On, are So Fresh And Good For The Skin, love It! And i would Buy This Again soon! Love it
Jelisha F.
You must but this product it removes of the tan and also give a beautiful glow to the skin its safe to use i love it ❤️
Giselle R.
Isabela
Is this product good?
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Is this one of those products that makes you break out even more as soon as you stop using it?
Joy B.
San Antonio, TX
Does this burn your skin?