Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Aiman K.Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Gabriela A.

BY GARNIER

Garnier PureActive: A new generation of concentrated formulae tested on acne-prone skin. New Garnier Pimple Relief Roll-On’s revolutionary metal roller-ball helps immediately relieve your pimples . Handy to carry around. It is even easier to use and is pleasant to apply under any circumstance.

Buy on Amazon
Diellza M.
I love this product. I used to have a lot of acnes but now they're gone and my skin is perfect again. Try this you'll love it
Mara F.
Barsha 3, Dubai
Very nice. I am prone to breakouts when my period is near and this has been my companion. Good value for money i should say.
Kathryn A.
Amazing to calm down harsh achne! I've used this for a few months now, very simple to use and not much effort needed to work
Hannah L.
This defiantly helped my skin completely. It god rid of most of my spots within a couple of days! Would definitely recommend!
Valentina M.
Chile
es demasiado bueno ideal para los adolescentes en pleno desarrollo esto debería estar en todas las casas ya que es muy bueno
LLeann G.
After having a baby I needed something to try and reduce those bags under my eyes. And this is certainly making a difference
Rachel H.
Killaughey Road, Donaghadee
For a lower end brand it isn't bad, but I didn't notice a massive difference in using it. It is very easy to apply though.
Anusha j.
An trust worthy product
An amazing result you get after you use it
Frequently
Do try friends
I usually use this for pimples
Aya N.
Bochum
It's good but you schood use it just when you are tierd because when you are super fine you wulden't see any thing diffrent
Katie B.
Newcastle , ['', '', '']
I tried this product a while back, I found it didn’t work well with my sensitive skin and really didnt help my acne at all
Giselle R.
Isabela
Is this product good?
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Is this one of those products that makes you break out even more as soon as you stop using it?
Joy B.
San Antonio, TX
Does this burn your skin?