Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Aiman K.Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Gabriela A.

BY GARNIER

Garnier PureActive: A new generation of concentrated formulae tested on acne-prone skin. New Garnier Pimple Relief Roll-On’s revolutionary metal roller-ball helps immediately relieve your pimples . Handy to carry around. It is even easier to use and is pleasant to apply under any circumstance.

Buy on Amazon
Allison B.
Left my skin feeling very sticky. I didn't really like it but it did help reduce redness but didn't speed up the healing for me.
Aimee H.
These actually help quite a bit. I don't really need anti aging cream but my sister recommended it to me so I tried it anyways.
Erre  .
Seca los granitos y los hace desaparecer a los días, efectivo. Además huele muy bien y deja una increíble sensación de frescor
Sky C.
I would love to test this out! Lately I've had bad acne because of stress and health issues.. this would be great in a VoxBox!
Nada E.
Love it!!! Good price but it may takes a long time like a month!! But then you get a clear skin and the pimples with fk offlol
Tomi Y.
I used this stick a couple times and it helped some I would use again and purchase in the future once I need to i recommend it
Bruno L.
Santo Antônio
dá tchau para as rugas e para tudo negativo no seu rosto hidrata sua pele é perfeito Super indico quero já manda para mim hein
Kathryn A.
Amazing to calm down harsh achne! I've used this for a few months now, very simple to use and not much effort needed to work
Diellza M.
I love this product. I used to have a lot of acnes but now they're gone and my skin is perfect again. Try this you'll love it
LLeann G.
After having a baby I needed something to try and reduce those bags under my eyes. And this is certainly making a difference
Giselle R.
Isabela
Is this product good?
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Is this one of those products that makes you break out even more as soon as you stop using it?
Joy B.
San Antonio, TX
Does this burn your skin?