Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Aiman K.Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Gabriela A.

BY GARNIER

Garnier PureActive: A new generation of concentrated formulae tested on acne-prone skin. New Garnier Pimple Relief Roll-On’s revolutionary metal roller-ball helps immediately relieve your pimples . Handy to carry around. It is even easier to use and is pleasant to apply under any circumstance.

Buy on Amazon
Sarah H.
I don't often break out in spots but when I do I reach for this to relieve the pain that comes with spots and heal my skin quicker
rania b.
Springfield
So in love with it it refresh my skin and give it a nice texture and give it a natural glow am so in love with it you should try ut
Abi K.
Feels so nice and smoothing on the skin and super moisturising definitely an essential everyday really wakes you up in the morning
Marwa A.
6 october city
it was nothing ,, i don`t like it money for nothing ... i feel like i buy it because of the roll only it is not working ... so BAD
Terka S.
Didn’t help me at all. It was quite pricey and I really regret buying it. I was disapointed and it didn’t achieve my expectations.
Theresa M.
Dunmurry , Belfast
I love this. I pick at my spots and make them go red but this takes the red away and clears up very quickly. Great value for money
member-5397d
 Not like what I think , work a little but not so much , didn't remove acne but it reduces New one to not be , no treatment of acne
Bethany P.
It really helped to reduce the slight darkness I had been getting under my eyes and made me look more awake throughout exam period
Allison B.
Left my skin feeling very sticky. I didn't really like it but it did help reduce redness but didn't speed up the healing for me.
Tomi Y.
I used this stick a couple times and it helped some I would use again and purchase in the future once I need to i recommend it
Giselle R.
Isabela
Is this product good?
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Is this one of those products that makes you break out even more as soon as you stop using it?
Joy B.