Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Aiman K.Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Gabriela A.

BY GARNIER

Garnier PureActive: A new generation of concentrated formulae tested on acne-prone skin. New Garnier Pimple Relief Roll-On’s revolutionary metal roller-ball helps immediately relieve your pimples . Handy to carry around. It is even easier to use and is pleasant to apply under any circumstance.

Buy on Amazon
Sapphire H.
London
This is a great product to keep in your bag or cabnet and use to roll on your skin as and when you need it. I am always repurchasing it
Fatima M.
Like this product and the roller makes it easier for absorption under the eyes. And I also used the Garnier concealer which is so good.
Hlya A.
Ankara
ı could not recomed that. actually it not effective at all for me. At first you feel a fresh sensation. but puff, it goes very fast.
manisha Ganesh D.
This role on is miracle for acne it's gone in one over night my all time favourite for acne, this product is very good for oily skin
habeebah m.
This product is amazing.
It relieves the effected area very easily and give result as soon as possible.
Worth buying.and a must have.
Doaa M.
dammam
Mark is well known and very good

I use them for years and I and my friends and I do not need the house and I advise others to use it
Yanet A.
De mis productos favoritos de la vida!!! Tiene una fórmula buenísima que hace que tus ojeras sean otras , en verdad es muy eficiente
Seham S.
Jeddah
It did not work for me it didn't get rid of my darl circles and dryness it was my second time i gave it a try and still it didnt work
Mariska S.
The Garnier Pure Active range has seriously improved the condition of my skin and helped build my confidence back. Strongly recommend
Janeth J.
Zapopan
Me gusta, pero hay veces que me me quema el ojo y tal vez hay poco olor que este tiene, aunque es bueno y un poco lento en el secado.
Giselle R.
Isabela
Is this product good?
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Is this one of those products that makes you break out even more as soon as you stop using it?
Joy B.
San Antonio, TX
Does this burn your skin?