Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Aiman K.Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Gabriela A.

BY GARNIER

Garnier PureActive: A new generation of concentrated formulae tested on acne-prone skin. New Garnier Pimple Relief Roll-On’s revolutionary metal roller-ball helps immediately relieve your pimples . Handy to carry around. It is even easier to use and is pleasant to apply under any circumstance.

Buy on Amazon
Jodie-Marie W.
I did not like this product. I chucked it after 3 weeks of trying. I really wanted to enjoy this but unfortunately it didn't work for me
Felix J.
Feira de Santana BA
I used it once when I'd dug to wake up.It is very useful in what it does, it greatly reduces the pockets that accumulate under the eyes.
Nayana T.
India, kerala, wayanad
It helps in fading of the pimple marks in few days. I think its really effective. The best part about this product is , its very handy...
Mieko G.
Didn’t do anything for me honestly. It’s cooling and nice on the skin but it had no effect on my skin. It’s inexpensive but ineffective.
Lauren J.
Wellington, Shropshire
The best product ever! When I struggled with my skin in my school days and this now has left no scaring on my face! Absolute life saver!
This works but it's slower than you think. I prefer to use ACOs salicylic acid based products but it totally works if you're on a budget!
Bailey B.
Ive been using this eye roller , as well as the tinted one for years. It really helps take down puffiness and tired eyes and its cheap
BUTEZ E.
CALAIS
Très bonne produit, promesse tenue, il hydrate la peau et fais disparaitre l'acne. Ne laisse pas de film gras. Je recommande ce produit
shannan c.
Scarborough , ON
Surprisingly found this product at the dollar store and it actually works pretty great ! For a quick easy cover up I suggest using this
Noushin N.
Kanata
This was probably my first ever skin care product ever; I didn’t wear much makeup then but this helped everytime I had a pimple or two
Giselle R.
Isabela
Is this product good?
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Is this one of those products that makes you break out even more as soon as you stop using it?
Joy B.
San Antonio, TX
Does this burn your skin?