Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Aiman K.Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Gabriela A.

BY GARNIER

Garnier PureActive: A new generation of concentrated formulae tested on acne-prone skin. New Garnier Pimple Relief Roll-On’s revolutionary metal roller-ball helps immediately relieve your pimples . Handy to carry around. It is even easier to use and is pleasant to apply under any circumstance.

Buy on Amazon
Izzy H.
Rainier, WA
Love this little roller! It’s so easy to whip out and use, it also fits in my small makeup bad perfectly so I can bring it with me while traveling. It works great and have given one to my friend! Love it.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I got this for my daughter to use as a spot treatment and she has had pretty good results. Her skin is combination with mild sensitivity. I can’t say it different or better then other treatments in the same price range but for her it’s working decent enough to continue to use.
Kenyatta W.
This is a good product. It does what it says it will do. It is very gentle on the skin. It does not leave any extra blemishes and what not. Yes the product key my expectations. Although it is quite pricey, the quality of the product aligns. I would purchase this product again.
Crystal H.
Georgia
Worked great. I would recommend it. Met my expectations. I love it so much. I would definitely buy this product again. Bought this at Walmart. Worth it. Very good value and quality. I recommend sm. Anyone who doesn't have the product should go buy it because it's amazing
Anne O.
Radford, VA
I’m not sure what I was expecting. But this really didn’t work. The smell is good but I really didn’t see a dramatic change in my skin. I did notice that my breakouts looked less red which I assume is from the roller so that’s nice
Callie B.
Boise, ID
This was far from disappointing!! I got this last year and it works wonders! It's a good price and just a little goes a long way. I love the style of the applicator. It makes it so easy to apply!! I highly recommend this for those sudden pimples you wake up with.
Yukii B.
Sugar Land, TX
Best acne treatment for all skin type. The packaging is very convenient and nice. It is gentle on skin no strong feeling. I've been using this for months now and it's very effective. I highly recommend this .
Angie L.
Lake villa, IL
I bought this thinking it would treat the pain associated with acne. Although it did reduce the redness and overall size of my pimples- it didn’t really aid in the pain. The pimples were still store to the touch and sore when you move you face at all.
Gabriella N.
Newport , OR
I have cystic acne and was desperate for something to help make the very large painful red bumps go away. I used this and it did make the bumps less noticeable but it also dried my skin out a lot and no amount of moisturizer seemed to help that.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
This 3 step kit exfoliates dead skin cells and works to unclogs pores. Helps get rid of imperfections, and protect against their appearance. This kit is a lot of work for the effects
Giselle R.
Isabela
Is this product good?
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Is this one of those products that makes you break out even more as soon as you stop using it?
Joy B.
San Antonio, TX
Does this burn your skin?