Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Aiman K.Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Gabriela A.

BY GARNIER

Garnier PureActive: A new generation of concentrated formulae tested on acne-prone skin. New Garnier Pimple Relief Roll-On’s revolutionary metal roller-ball helps immediately relieve your pimples . Handy to carry around. It is even easier to use and is pleasant to apply under any circumstance.

Buy on Amazon
Farah D.
Cheras,selangor
Cool . Travel friendly , but it does not work very well on me . Very cheap product  . Mybe suitable for others but not me . Overall nice product
Charlotte s.
Holmfirth
I didn't like the roller as I felt it didn't get enough product out and I only bought it the once, I personally wouldn't buy this product again
Kas S.
Somewhat helpful although I’m not a great fan. If used on a spot for a couple of days it speeds up the healing a little bit but not massively
Randar N.
I tried it at the shop at a pimple. Next morning it was gone and I went and bought the roll-on. Easy to use, not so expensive and effective.
Michelle L.
Johannesburg
An honest life saver. We've all had those unwanted pimples popping out of nowhere the day before a special event. This one dries it right up.
JinYu K.
Singapore
Great product and rlly helps my spots, but bc of the minty formula(?) it will sting your eyes if you put thw product gets close to your eyes
Gabriella B.
Dubai
Useless. It made the skin all around the pimple peel and turn super read. It did not meet my expectations at all. First time and last time.
Laura B.
Clears up breakouts really fast.  Great for on the go.
I think this is really good for acne prone skin to stop a zit in its tracks.
Liva P.
Gloucester
AMAZING. helped a lot with my acne and dark spots and cooled down my skin so it doesn't feel irritated would highly recommend to everyone.
Molly M.
romford
I love this product and feels cooling with the roller ball and on hot day I put on the fridge to make it feel even more cooler on the skin
Giselle R.
Isabela
Is this product good?
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Is this one of those products that makes you break out even more as soon as you stop using it?
Joy B.
San Antonio, TX
Does this burn your skin?