Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Aiman K.Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Gabriela A.

BY GARNIER

Garnier PureActive: A new generation of concentrated formulae tested on acne-prone skin. New Garnier Pimple Relief Roll-On’s revolutionary metal roller-ball helps immediately relieve your pimples . Handy to carry around. It is even easier to use and is pleasant to apply under any circumstance.

Buy on Amazon
Grace R.
Bridgnorth
Works well at reducing spots but needs to be used a few times on the problemed area, nice that it is in a roller ball and would definitely use again.
Fazila K.
dubai, Dubai
I had one sudden cystic acne which pained a lot and was huge... almost my whole chin..
Rolling this gave a lot of relief... and lessened its size too
Priyanka G.
Balasore, odisha
The packaging is good. You just have to apply it in the affected area before sleeping and on the next day just see the result. It is a good product.
Nina M.
I'm honest, I don't have a brig problem with pimples, so I can't say if it really helps against acne. But I like to use it on some parts of my face.
Johanna B.
Feel nice and cool on the skin, distribute the product a bit uneven at times. You need to massage product in with fingers after to make it more even.
Sadiyah B.
birmingham
Doesnt really make a difference to my eyebags but does keep it hydrating. However it does get rid of creases especially when you put your make up on
Adryeli R.
Minden, NV
Bom as acnes melhoraram com o tempo, é bom , eu gostei, mas deveria sair tudo de uma vez , mas é muito bom , meu rosto melhorou bastante com o tempo
Yasmin B.
Denbigh
I think this product is ok however I did not feel it helped massively with removing spots or reducing them. I felt it just stayed exactly the same
Carrie M.
Maple, ON
Sticky and smelly and doesn't work. I get the odd blemish and I bought this and really don't like using it because I found it to be  waste of money.
Selina J.
I tried this product not that long ago and I think that it actually helped with my acne. This was the first time of using it and I really liked it.
Giselle R.
Isabela
Is this product good?
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Is this one of those products that makes you break out even more as soon as you stop using it?
Joy B.