Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Aiman K.Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Gabriela A.

BY GARNIER #59 in Acne Treatments

Garnier PureActive: A new generation of concentrated formulae tested on acne-prone skin. New Garnier Pimple Relief Roll-On’s revolutionary metal roller-ball helps immediately relieve your pimples . Handy to carry around. It is even easier to use and is pleasant to apply under any circumstance.

Buy on Amazon
Aimee S.
Glasgow
Good product. Liked it but non amazed. Need to fill the word count so really just writing but it's okay I guess I'm not much with that target areas
Fern N.
Cannock
Didn't really see any difference,very cold and soothing on immediate application, nice scent good size of product - doesn't take up too much room
evelin c.
Cd. Juárez
S muy buena marca, pesar es muy buena opcion para poder desmaquillarme en las noches y amanesco con una cara super limpia y estan buena esa marca
Yevheniia Z.
London
Disappointing lack of effect. Did not like. The product did not meet expectations. Single plus - pleasant cooling sensations from the applicator.
Cheyenne B.
Halifax
I used this a few times and I can say that it does it’s job pretty well but my skin had an irritation to it so I don’t use it that often anymore.
João Vitor A.
Elent product i did not get allergies leaves super clean and super easy to use, iam always buying and always recommending to friends and family.
Orianna B.
I have acne prone skin and I really need to have acne treatments at home, and this has worked wonders for me. Specially for my big nodular cysts
Farah D.
Cheras,selangor
Cool . Travel friendly , but it does not work very well on me . Very cheap product  . Mybe suitable for others but not me . Overall nice product
SAra A.
its so good for the blackness under your eyes and it has a good treatment that you can see the result after a week so it has a magical touch .
Charlotte s.
Holmfirth
I didn't like the roller as I felt it didn't get enough product out and I only bought it the once, I personally wouldn't buy this product again
Joy B.
San Antonio , TX
Does this burn your skin?
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Is this one of those products that makes you break out even more as soon as you stop using it?
Giselle R.