Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Aiman K.Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Gabriela A.

BY GARNIER #59 in Acne Treatments

Garnier PureActive: A new generation of concentrated formulae tested on acne-prone skin. New Garnier Pimple Relief Roll-On’s revolutionary metal roller-ball helps immediately relieve your pimples . Handy to carry around. It is even easier to use and is pleasant to apply under any circumstance.

Buy on Amazon
Nita M.
London
I have seen a little bit of a difference but honestly I expected more from this. Especially based on what it says it’s supposed to do. Wouldn’t buy it again
Arpana A.
Panchkula
The best part about this product is, it comes very handy. You can carry out it anywhere you want. Also, not to forget it works magically to remove pimples
Bren F.
Tomo bastante de las bolsitas de los ojos aparte de que es súper fresco y me encanta su envase porque es super práctico y puedes llevarlo por todas partes
Tanisha C.
It's awesome. Like I can really see the difference within just a few weeks very affordable and nice to apply. Handy as well. Can take it with me on trips
Elma K.
Europe
I recommend you this if you have problems with acne and if ur skin is breaking out cause it worked for me but at the same time noneone has the same skin.
Kauthartje A.
I used to apply this on my forehead and I swear ro got that all of my little pimples disappeared. It softens my skin and It puries my pores. It's a must!
Marina L.
Murcia
I used to have a heavy acne skin. But this product clean my face very well and I don't have acne any more. It meets my expectations. I would repeat user.
Issy H.
TS18 4QJ
I loved using this. It made my eyes feel so refreshed and soft. I feel like it helped my puffyness and my bags. I religousley use this all the time now
Susana K.
Calgary, AB
This product was very good. I have acne prone skin and this product has reduced it quite a bit, obviously paired with other skin care products as well.
Allie C.
Clydebank , Glasgow
After one use left overnight my spot was significantly smaller and much easier to cover up! Love it! Also really enjoyed using the matching face wash!
Joy B.
San Antonio , TX
Does this burn your skin?
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Is this one of those products that makes you break out even more as soon as you stop using it?
Giselle R.