Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Aiman K.Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Gabriela A.

BY GARNIER #65 in Acne Treatments

Garnier PureActive: A new generation of concentrated formulae tested on acne-prone skin. New Garnier Pimple Relief Roll-On’s revolutionary metal roller-ball helps immediately relieve your pimples . Handy to carry around. It is even easier to use and is pleasant to apply under any circumstance.

Jessica C.
Hatfield, Herts
As much as I liked this product on first application, I was left disappointed at the effect it had on my eyes - they were left feeling irritated and sore. I found it to be far too harsh on my sensitive skin (especially for the eye area!) and unfortunately had to stop using it.
Sean L.
This product is dope! I've alwayas been conscious with my face because of pimple marks, but then this roll-on changed my life! Using them day and night, my pimple marks slowly diminished making my face much more clearer and smooth. Though the product is not much but I think it is enough to help you with your facial dilemma!
Jessica S.
I love the cooling feeling I get from this and feel as if it brightens up my eyes a little, however I feel as if I could get that same feeling from placing a cold spoon over my eyes, however I do very muchly so enjoy the packaging of the product and find it very handy!
Izzy G.
Newport , Gwent
Good product and worked well. I would highly recommend this product to other social who suffer from acne like me ! It was very effective and worked very well . The packaging was simple yet effective and good. Very nice will buy it again ! , this is easy to put on.
Lina M.
Pretty good product the little roll permits you to apply easily the product and to massage your undereyes. Plus, the fresh feelings permits you to reduce your dark circles, it's easy to use, stays for a long time, not expensive, I recommend you this product.
Mahita K.
The Ponds
The Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Active Salicylic Acid Acne Control Roll-On 15ml is not what i expected. It didn't remove any of my acne at all and i was so dissapointed. I bought it at my local drugstore and i would DEFINIETELY not reccommend this to others.
Paige B.
I really liked this. It is cheap and easy to get a hold of either online of in drugstores anyone who suffers from acne or breakouts should try this. It's cooling and does what it says. I find that the packaging is fantastic for traveling. It is very practical.
Ana Lucia d.
São Vicente/SP
Minha neta, Júlia, está entrando na adolescência e aí começam as acnes. Vou procurar este produto para ela. Sei, pela qualidade da marca Garnier, que deve ser de excelente qualidade. Inclusive para ser usado em uma pele tão jovem como a da minha Jujú!
Laura A.
Les Pennes-Mirabeau
That product is simply amazing for those who deals with Acne problems! I use frequently this product and I encourage you to do the same. The price is very affordable and you can buy it everywhere. I will definitely keep it in my daily routine!
Cheyenne B.
London
I like that it's a roll on product instead of having to use your hands. But I'm not seeing a different in my skin I'm quite disappointed that it hasn't met my expectations. I brought this from my local drugstore. Defiantly room for improvement
Joy B.
San Antonio , TX
Does this burn your skin?
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Is this one of those products that makes you break out even more as soon as you stop using it?
Giselle R.