Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Aiman K.Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Gabriela A.

BY GARNIER

Garnier PureActive: A new generation of concentrated formulae tested on acne-prone skin. New Garnier Pimple Relief Roll-On’s revolutionary metal roller-ball helps immediately relieve your pimples . Handy to carry around. It is even easier to use and is pleasant to apply under any circumstance.

Buy on Amazon
Yuneidi Q.
BRAMPTON, ON
Mi hija lo uso por muchisimo tiempo para combatir el acne y le funcionaba de maravillas de todos los productos que ella puso a prueba este fue el que mejor le fue con su tipo de piel le desinflamaba los granitos en muy poco tiempo mas que le aliviaba la piel!
Abby E.
North York , ON
I love this product. It does a phenomenal job cleaning your skin and preventing acne from recurring.  If you're in the market for a new way to prevent acne then this is the product for you.
Mamy N.
Dikirinis, ali bn abi talib street, Elzayady building
I don't know really was it the original or the fake product but it was really really bad i have never tried such a bad product in my life for the dark cyrcles under my eyes especyally i have strang dark cyrcles
I got that product from saudi arabia and to be honest its colour was yellow not blue like the photo so i don't know whether it was the original or the fake product but i had a bad exberience with that i think i won't try that again
IRMA♡ V.
Esparraguera
Peeling after 3 weeks and 1 month of continuous using – I notice my pimples are peeling which means that my skin changed to a new skin layer.

Bump of pimples is lessened a little – my bumped pimples is really painful and such an awkward to see the visible round red bumped pimple.
Kiah S.
Perth
Easy to use, cooling / relief feeling, effective. Using this product when I wake up and before bed is when I find it most effective. It is a quick way to keep on top of those little spots. I wouldn't use it daily to treat acne or spots but if you have an event, school or going out on the weekend this is an easy and hassle free product.
Tia-Jai B.
This ache roll on is apart of my nightly routine, I use it straight after the shower once I've cleansed and moisturised my face, it works so well over night! I wake up the next day with a clear face, takes away the redness as well which is a massive perk for me as I suffer from redness and discolouration on my face.
Aimee C.
Birtley, Co.Durham
I only used this for a short time so I can't say if there were any specific benefits early on but I loved how it made the skin under my eyes feel. It made it feel a lot smoother when applying makeup so I'm sure it would have had more good effects if I'd continued use but it was only while I was away with a friend.
Amy R.
Shrewsbury
I didn't find that this did anything at all for my skin. it didn't dry out my spots and felt horrible on the skin. it would peel off after half an hour so it felt like it wasn't doing anything. it also feels unhygienic, because you're rolling the ball on your spots time after time. I rolled it onto my finger then onto my spots because I didn't like the thought of it. I would not repurchase it and would not recommend.
Stephany H.
Forest hill , LONDON
Very gentle on the eyes and very practical to use every day as it has an easy applicator, I enjoyed this product quite a bit for it's price. I bought this product in boots and it's also available in superdrug
Mackenzie P.
Works fairly well but other acne clearing products like tea tree oil are more natural and effective. The product came in a handy package for travelling and although it wasn't amazing it would be perfect for road trips or travels. I would buy it again if I was going on a trip somewhere.
Giselle R.
Isabela
Is this product good?
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Is this one of those products that makes you break out even more as soon as you stop using it?
Joy B.
San Antonio, TX
Does this burn your skin?