Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Aiman K.Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Gabriela A.

BY GARNIER #59 in Acne Treatments

Garnier PureActive: A new generation of concentrated formulae tested on acne-prone skin. New Garnier Pimple Relief Roll-On’s revolutionary metal roller-ball helps immediately relieve your pimples . Handy to carry around. It is even easier to use and is pleasant to apply under any circumstance.

Buy on Amazon
Julie M.
Boston
Lovely product, very refreshing and has improved my skin. I do think it's a little pricey for what the product is. But it's alright, it's also very easy to apply.
maisie d.
it's a nice product, however i didn't really see mach of a difference from when before i used it to after. it wasn't harsh at all and felt hydrating under my eyes but it didn't wow me. good for though price though!
Johan C.
Knysna
I have an acne skin and this product doesn't really work on me. It burns my skin when I apply it. I bought it at Clicks in SA it's my first time I used it. It's disappointing for me. I would recommend this to others but not for me. We all have different skin types.
Zeynep B.
Meknes essaada El fakih El korri n 13
Depuis ma première utilisation j ai senti une grande différence ca bien marché avec ma peau grasse a tendance acneique je le conseil a tout les ados et les jeunes
Jaury N.
Cd.Juarez
La primera sensación al aplicarlo sobre el grano es de un ligero  efecto frio , esto ayuda a calmar un poco el dolor posible que no puede causar el grano dicoso. Posteriormente, notamos un poco el efecto del alcohol, por lo que no es muy recomendable usarlo en algunas zonas cercanas al contorno de ojos.Sus resultados no son para nada inmediatos. Los primeros efectos pueden hasta pasadas una o dos horas, donde puede notar ligeramente la disminución de la rotura, pero solamente eso, el grano difícilmente de las muestras de la desaparición hasta que pasan 24 horas.
Maren M.
Ehringshausen
I use this product mainly when traveling because it's so compact, but it really gets it's job done. And it's even nicer in the summer, because the metal ball is really cooling and soothing.
L M.
I love this product, even tho it dries my skin a bit, I find it works wonders with pimples to diminish them through the night. A couple of nights for a huge one. I also use it sometimes to prevent pimples to appear when I had makeup on for a long time. I use it after I washed and moisturizers. Recommend if you're not sensitive skin.
Natalia G.
La Nucía
It's size is very practical to put it into your bag and take it everywhere. It's fresh and easy to put it on with the roll-on that it has and it's completely invisible. It dries the spots and helps before they appear. The only thing I would change is the strong smell to alcohol that it has and I would do it a bit bigger cause 15ml are not enough, at least for me!
Yuneidi Q.
BRAMPTON, ON
Mi hija lo uso por muchisimo tiempo para combatir el acne y le funcionaba de maravillas de todos los productos que ella puso a prueba este fue el que mejor le fue con su tipo de piel le desinflamaba los granitos en muy poco tiempo mas que le aliviaba la piel!
Abby E.
North York , ON
I love this product. It does a phenomenal job cleaning your skin and preventing acne from recurring.  If you're in the market for a new way to prevent acne then this is the product for you.
Joy B.
San Antonio , TX
Does this burn your skin?
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Is this one of those products that makes you break out even more as soon as you stop using it?
Giselle R.