Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Aiman K.Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Gabriela A.

BY GARNIER #59 in Acne Treatments

Garnier PureActive: A new generation of concentrated formulae tested on acne-prone skin. New Garnier Pimple Relief Roll-On’s revolutionary metal roller-ball helps immediately relieve your pimples . Handy to carry around. It is even easier to use and is pleasant to apply under any circumstance.

Buy on Amazon
Kaitlyn C.
elkhorn
The roller cleans so well and feels clean given it is almost cold feeling. When the medication in it touched my acne I could feel a slight sting, ensuring that it was doing its job.
Angela S.
Laurens, SC
It's not all it's cracked up to be ... I guess they go away when they want it's hard to speed up a process thats just not in your genes ... sadly but maybe it will work with some one else I don't recommend
Jessica R.
Tulsa, OK
I don’t get pimples that often but when I feel them coming I tend to put this product on and it seems to help the pimple either go away before it comes or it will not be as big.
Ashley P.
South Lake Tahoe, CA
Tell me, you're so into me
That I'm the only one you will see
Tell me, I'm not in the blue,
That I'm not wastin' my feelings on you

Lovin' you means so much more.
More than anything I ever felt before
Joanne D.
Addison , IL
This product is honestly perfect for people who have very sensitive skin and with this actual item you would just use it on your acne spots and treated that way don't rub it in I always recommend that make sure each night you wash your face thoroughly exfoliate as well and your acne issues will start to diminish. Because people purchase the proactive and The only reason why people see results is because it gives you all the steps so if you purchase the Garnier toner scrub face wash and acne treatment you will get the same effect for a lot lower price. And you won't be harassed by any type of membership fees.
Jennifer V.
Kinnelon, NJ
Great in a pinch for nasty breakouts. I like keeping this in my purse or for traveling. The roll-on makes it easy to use and mess free. I also like that it makes it less likely to overuse. Just be cautious with using too often, as salicylic acid can dry you out or make you photosensitive. It's also an aspirin derivative, so steer clear of this if you have an allergy or sensitivity. For this combination skinned girl, it works great!
Morghanne C.
I absolutely love anything this brand makes makes my skin feel amazing it's just a all around amazing brand and you couldn't ask for better quality in their products
Reetuparna N.
Jupiter, FL
Back in my teenage I used to break out a little and Garnier came to my rescue. Spot applications are very effective but I think the marks are not totally removed. They vanish completely with time. Also, one needs to reapply every few hours. I would still recommend this product because it works well to reduce the size of the zits and dry them up. You should definitely contact a physician if you have more severe acne problem.
Holly B.
Newberry, Florida
The pimple active relief roll-on is amazing because you don't have to touch it with your hands and it's just a really ball and you can put it in the affected areas and wait until it sinks into your skin and then go to bed I would recommend to others the packaging is great and she's an all-around good product I love this product
Beatriz M.
Si tienes mucho problema con los granitos, no es un producto que te vaya a ayudar demasiado, al exfoliar limpia y desmaquilla muy bien, pero en cuanto a granitos mejor recurrir a otro producto o acudir a un dermatólogo si la cosa es más grave. Yo no lo descarto del todo, lo seguiré usando como exfoliante semanal o mensual, para hacer una limpieza más profunda.
Joy B.
San Antonio , TX
Does this burn your skin?
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Is this one of those products that makes you break out even more as soon as you stop using it?
Giselle R.