Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Aiman K.Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Gabriela A.

BY GARNIER #59 in Acne Treatments

Garnier PureActive: A new generation of concentrated formulae tested on acne-prone skin. New Garnier Pimple Relief Roll-On’s revolutionary metal roller-ball helps immediately relieve your pimples . Handy to carry around. It is even easier to use and is pleasant to apply under any circumstance.

Buy on Amazon
Cristina G.
I did not like this at all, it was not effective. I thought at least it would dry pimples faster... but it did not. The packaging is great and really easy to use, but in the end it was a disappointing product. I would not buy this again, maybe it will work in other acne prone skins.
Jaime W.
Only used this product a couple of times and found it didn't do anything for my acne. Feel like I need to try and use it consecutively for more than a few days but I need something that says 'rapid action' to actually be rapid action.
Amy H.
stonehaven
I used this when I had a bad breakout from my period and was relatively effective. Wouldn't say it was worth the money but it did tone down the redness of my spots so depends what you're looking for!
Cailin M.
Laval, QC
I can't rave enough about this product. Unfortunately I think it has been discontinued and I don't know why! It has been my saving grace for any spot acne control. One or two uses and my skin is clear
Paige W.
BS375XJ
I really enjoyed using this product as I thought that the roller was really cute and very easy to use. Overall all the product was good and met my expectations. I would definitely buy it again.
Lina R.
Peterborough
I love this, it makes my skin clear and also makes my skin feel baby-skin soft. This is the first time I've used it and it lifted my face. It pleases me so much! It's also very affordable.
Stephanie H.
Wasn't too impressed with this product! I love the brand however this product just didn't do it for me, didn't see any benefit and product felt really heavy after being rolled onto skin. I wouldn't recommend this to friends or family nor would I buy again
Georgia A.
London
I didn't really like this, felt like a really thick clear liquid just stuck under my eyes. Like I had sellotape or something there. Was horrible for me. So wouldn't buy it again and it wasn't worth my money.
Afreen
Gets rid of your puffiness under your eyes, brightens up your day and makes you look so dewy and it's just amazing how I look after I apply this, I don't even need to wear any makeup or concealer because it does more than the job than it is meant to!
Laura m.
Cangas do Morrazo, Pontevedra
Noto un cambio en mi piel bastante apreciable pero sigo teniendo acné, puntos negros y suciedad aún que he de reconocer que sí en menos cantidad. No me ha resecado l piel aún que tengo la piel grasa y no sensible.
Joy B.
San Antonio , TX
Does this burn your skin?
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Is this one of those products that makes you break out even more as soon as you stop using it?
Giselle R.