Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Aiman K.Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Gabriela A.

BY GARNIER #65 in Acne Treatments

Garnier PureActive: A new generation of concentrated formulae tested on acne-prone skin. New Garnier Pimple Relief Roll-On’s revolutionary metal roller-ball helps immediately relieve your pimples . Handy to carry around. It is even easier to use and is pleasant to apply under any circumstance.

Briana H.
This product works quite well for me for small acne spots. It met all of my expectations to a point. Although mostly doing the job the packing says it will it does leave the spots very dry. I purchased this from Priceline Australia for under $12.
Sheefa M.
Mumbai
Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Active Salicylic Acid Acne Control Roll-On 15ml is a good product if you have small acne. If you are facing Sevier acne then you should definitely consult a dermatologist. This won't help you to complete get rid of acne
Tereza V.
My eyes often feel puffy and tired, but this product really helps with reducing dark circles. Very affordable and easy to find at any drugstore. Would recommend and keep using it as its very gentle around the eye area. It also keeps it hydrated!
Tatiana E.
This Is so amazing I lové everything about this product. First there's not much of A smell in it which I like and the gel Is very cooling which I also appreciate. The fact that it's rolling applicator makes it so easy to put Only on specified areas (where you have acnee). The price Is VERY VERY good for such A good quality. Plus, results showed up very fast (less then 4 DAYS)
Asmaa A.
Kuwait, Hawalli
It is easy to apply on acne. I like this product because it really helped with removing acne from my face and make them disappear. The packaging is normal. The product it self has a roll on which makes it easy to apply.
Rhiannon W.
Colchetser, Essex
Regardless of its actual capacity to actually get rid on my pompous pimples; it gives you that cucumber under the eye sensation of instant relief from painful stubborn acne! The fresh feeling you can't help but feel like work!
Rachel J.
St Richards Close , Worthing
I have been looking for an acne product for so long! I bought this online and I've been using it for a while now! It has definitely helped with my acne and is really gentle on the skin. I would buy this again and recommend it
Kayleigh B.
London
Great product for mild Acne and Hormonal Acne as the texture is light and has a fresh cool feeling on the area of use.  Soothes the area and just like all of Garnier's products the smell is amazing and fresh which always helps with any kind of spot/acne treatments.
Otilia C.
Nothing out of the ordinary. Didn't like the roll-on ball because it would spread way too much product on my skin and waste it. Way too much product came out at once and i could concentrate on one single spot, like for example, a pimple. Because of its huge amount that came out every use, it didn't last long.
Jessica C.
Este es un producto para eliminar manchas riñas donde tienes las cicatrices en tu rostro.. Lo use y no me desvaneció totalme te mis marcas y sentí mi piel irritado, soy de piel grasa y sensible!! Es realmente económico pero no me ayudó mucho a lo que yo quería.
Joy B.
San Antonio , TX
Does this burn your skin?
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Is this one of those products that makes you break out even more as soon as you stop using it?
Giselle R.