Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Aiman K.Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Gabriela A.

BY GARNIER #59 in Acne Treatments

Garnier PureActive: A new generation of concentrated formulae tested on acne-prone skin. New Garnier Pimple Relief Roll-On’s revolutionary metal roller-ball helps immediately relieve your pimples . Handy to carry around. It is even easier to use and is pleasant to apply under any circumstance.

Buy on Amazon
Connie D.
Belfast , Antrim
Me and Garnier skin care just tend not to get along, everything that I have tried has in some way let me down, and this worked at first, but after a while it just stopped doing anything to my skin and felt like an unnecessary step in my skincare routine.
Laarni T.
When I Used this for the first time, it's actually feel a stingy feeling but its tolerable. When I apply to my pimples , in the next day my pimples is small compared yesterday. That's why this is my holy grail and trusted pimple away! Good job Garnier!
Hijab N.
Kharian, Punjab
Garnier eye roll is best product for eyes darkcircle and puffiness It is a small plastic bottle have iron roll on it which give cool effect to eyesi buy it from store just for 100 Rs
Andrea P.
Cdmx
Can't rave enough about this product. It's the only one that truly works to disappear pimples in no time! I keep repurchasing and I won't stop. Warning tho, this definitely dries the skin so I recommend using lots of moisturizer after the zit is gone.
Holly A.
Tried this product for a couple of months back, felt cool on my skin. Price was ok, a bit cheaper compared to the others they had in the store. Packaging was very nice and easy to apply especially with the roll on. Would recommend others to try this.
Rachael T.
Altrincham, Cheshire
Wonderful product, instantly soothes and calms redness and provides relief to painful areas! Reduces swelling of large spots in acne and is extremely cool on warm risen areas! Loved this product and am now on my third purchase! Absolutely try this
Annais M.
Cobham , Surrey
I put this on before wearing makeup and it makes it looks so much more fresher and cleaner. It's really effective and would buy again. I bought it in boots where you can find them. Very gentle on the skin too. I would recommended to lots of people. Great
Ruthserg T.
Santo Domingo
Loved the essence of it, I used it a couple of times and totally worked, my face always felt fresh, and very even, its not oily. Very nice packaging too. It totally worked on my skin, highly recommend it. I would buy it again without any problems.
Caitlyn R.
Durham
This product has helped my skin so much however as I did not have a lot of acne I dont know how well it may work on other skin types. Price wise it is a very fair for how effective it was and I had used it frequently as I know it works on my skin.
Briana H.
This product works quite well for me for small acne spots. It met all of my expectations to a point. Although mostly doing the job the packing says it will it does leave the spots very dry. I purchased this from Priceline Australia for under $12.
Joy B.
San Antonio , TX
Does this burn your skin?
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Is this one of those products that makes you break out even more as soon as you stop using it?
Giselle R.