Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Aiman K.Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Gabriela A.

BY GARNIER #65 in Acne Treatments

Garnier PureActive: A new generation of concentrated formulae tested on acne-prone skin. New Garnier Pimple Relief Roll-On’s revolutionary metal roller-ball helps immediately relieve your pimples . Handy to carry around. It is even easier to use and is pleasant to apply under any circumstance.

Jennifer M.
I tryied this product for a view weeks, but I dont think it helps a lot. It isn't a gentle product (for me) after I used it I had realy bad red spots on my face. It didn't work for me, but it doesn't mean that It will not work for you. Personally, I woudn't recommend this product.
Amy G.
Derbyshire
I felt like this product did not exceed my expectations. It was very sticky and it left me with redness. I did not like the smell of the product and it did burn my eyes when putting it near. I probably won't be buying this product again just because I did not have a good outcome.
Grace T.
West Midlands
I would not recommend this product due to it being not very effective in terms of seeing results, I bought this product from my local boots only because it was on a special offer, but I wish I didn't, after using this product for a while it became harder to reduce product.
Kathryn M.
Herefordshire
This product was good, cooling and found it worked for awhile but I have defiantly used better and more efficient products, it was good value for money and was easy to pick up on the high street. I think if you're after a cheap, easy to find product, this would be the one.
Erin F.
Glasgow
Made my skin so much better! Probably one of the best products I've ever used. You can buy this from boots or Asda. First time I used it and it worked wonders. It's very gentle on your skin. It's a must buy if you have spot prone skin. I will definitely be buying it again.
kimberley h.
wythenshawe , wythenshawe
this stuff is amazing for when you get an occasional breakout which happens to me every so often. the spot is gone within 2 days and redness is gone as well. amazing price amazing product highly recommend to anyone who's on the lookout for something effective but not harsh
Ruth C.
PUT THIS PRODUCT IN THE FRIDGE!!! I have very deep set eyes with dark dark circles and work in a computer all day with very tired eyes this product helps waken me and my eye balls up in the morning it's a great primer for concealer and minimises creasing sigh make up!
Bríd F.
My problem with this product is that it has a rolling ball. As I have had bad skin for many, many years I try to do what I can not to aggrivate it. I just felt that this product was moving bacteria frmo one area of my skin to another, as I went from pimple to pimple.
Ludmylla S.
Joao Pinheiro, MG
My skin and pimples liked and were improved! Really gentle and not intense on your skin ! Effective but didn't work with every pimple! I got it in a drugstore in Spain! I think could be more intense ,because it wasn't the best on some areas of my face that is more oily
Hollie O.
Ballyfermot, Dublin
I loved this product, it helped specifically with breakouts on my jaw and forehead, and it made my whole face feel fresh and clean. I didn't see HUGE differences but it did help out with acne. For the amount of money I paid for this product, I'd say it was worth it.
Joy B.
San Antonio , TX
Does this burn your skin?
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Is this one of those products that makes you break out even more as soon as you stop using it?
Giselle R.