Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Aiman K.Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Gabriela A.

BY GARNIER #65 in Acne Treatments

Garnier PureActive: A new generation of concentrated formulae tested on acne-prone skin. New Garnier Pimple Relief Roll-On’s revolutionary metal roller-ball helps immediately relieve your pimples . Handy to carry around. It is even easier to use and is pleasant to apply under any circumstance.

Hnoof F.
Saad alabdallah , Al jahra
It do absolutely nothing to my acne i still have them after using this product its just not worth the money its so disappointing i have used the whole thing but still nothing happened and i dont think its gonna improve
Ashe G.
Dubai, Deira
This product was recommended to me by a friend of mine who swears by its effectiveness. I tried it out for two weeks and while there was a slightly noticeably change I felt it didn't really do much compared to the other products I had used in the past. I would say it's a good product but it's not for everyone.
Deanna A.
Life saving blemish zapper! When used in moderation is super effective to quickly treat acne spots that pop up. I would not use this on dry or very sensitive skin, but is great when needed. I bought mine at Shoppers with my Optimum points, and it tube has lasted me a long time for how often I use it!
Sarah M.
Pasig City, PH
I love how this product gives me the cool feeling when I use it in my undereyes. It has the icy feeling when you apply or roll it and it satisfies me. What satisfied me more is that it really does lighten your dark undereyes. I love it! And I would definitely recommend this product to my friends!
Amy-Louise S.
Ng10 1gl
This product is great for people with ache. It's amazing for easing the pain or a big spot or 2. It didn't really do anything for me but it might make someone else happy! It was my first time trying it and honestly I probably won't be 're purchasing it. They may be a better alternative out there.
Phoebe C.
LONDON
I believe this product would be good for someone who needed it it was a good value for money even though it didn't do its job. I was disappointed in this product as it made made my skin staying as I thought I was allergic to it. I wouldn't buy this product again as I believe I'm allergic to it.
Gabriele W.
I am not currently using this product but I have tried it in the past. I like the nifty role on head as it's so easy to apply without getting the treatment on your hands. It smells fresh and doesn't burn. I'm only giving it 4 stars as I think you should get more product for what your paying for
belen R.
Santiago de Compostela
I loved! It is a fantastic product with a very practical format that allows you to take it wherever you want. It eliminates the grains quickly and also the red markings of the face. I had been looking for him in the shops for some time and I could not find him. It's amazing, I love it!
KT H.
Does what it says on the package so I really cant complain however I wasn't left "wow" by it.... I early break out when I do, I do! I have tried lots of different quick fixes and I found that although eventually the skin did clear up...this product cleaned rather than clean and illuminate?
Isobel R.
Wakefield
This is a very good product for if you have red/ish spots/budding ones. I've only ever tried this once but so far in the weeks I've been using it, the results have been great. I bought mine in Superdrug but have also seen it in Boots. I'd definitely buy this again and highly recommend it!
Giselle R.
Isabela
Is this product good?
Joy B.
San Antonio , TX
Does this burn your skin?
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Is this one of those products that makes you break out even more as soon as you stop using it?

back