Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Aiman K.Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Gabriela A.

BY GARNIER #65 in Acne Treatments

Garnier PureActive: A new generation of concentrated formulae tested on acne-prone skin. New Garnier Pimple Relief Roll-On’s revolutionary metal roller-ball helps immediately relieve your pimples . Handy to carry around. It is even easier to use and is pleasant to apply under any circumstance.

Donna L.
Brownsburg Chatam, QC
This is my miracle product! It works super well, gets ride of my brake outs! It acts fast, easy to use and u can bring it everywhere, barely takes space in your perse or bag. I recommend this product to anyone who wants a product that works.
Draginja T.
Beograd
I know I am in my late 20s, but I still get a pimple a month. I thought I would be through with those after teenage period of my life,, but nope.. So I had to get some anti acne cream. Generally  I am using Garnier because  it is Loreal branch, so it cant be bad, and it REALLY is good for the price. Any  way.. The product leaves this sort of glue on the spot where you put it. So it protects it from the outside dirt, which is cool. :D The metal ball cools it down too. But I have not noticed that the pimple goes away faster with it.
Ana B.
izola
It is a product that has a really strong smell but it did not bother me. It definitely does not work overnight and it does not vanish the pimple at all. It gets smaller but does not disappear. it makes your eyes appear more awake and brighter. WATCH OUT it might causes dry spots where you applied it so moisturise your skin after. It is not an expensive product so I think it is worth the try. You can pick this guy up at any drugstore.
Carolyn G.
Petawawa
One of my favourite go to products! Keeps my skin looking great! You get a great value for the price, always love going to Sephora to buy it! Very effective and just an overall great product I would highly recommend!
Helena Y.
This version of the pimple solution really didn't work for me. It dried out my skin where it was applied and made my skin fee tight. Clinique do a much better one that lasts forever and really works, same basic ingredients but much much more effective. I didn't like the smell either which was a bit overpowering. Better versions available by other brands if you don't want to pay out a lot.
Nicoletta P.
Paphos
 To be honest, I my dear friend hadn't showed me this magical product, I wouldn't have known what to do with my life. It really helped me during the start of my teens when I was full of acne. I was really stressed about it. But then I tried this thing and it really helped me get rid of all those pimples. The only not that positive thing is that I'm not sure if it is that good for your skin.
Andrea P.
Cdmx
I love this product, even tho it dries my skin a bit, I find it works wonders with pimples to diminish them through the night. A couple of nights for a huge one. I also use it sometimes to prevent pimples to appear when I had makeup on for a long time. I use it after I washed and moisturizers. Recommend if you're not sensitive skin.
Emma D.
SLOUGH
Great application, love how easy this product is to use glides on in equal amounts and drys fast leaving no residue on the face. Makes eyes feel more awake and look brighter. I picked this up from my local superdrug it waa good value for money always has offers on and easy to get hold of..will be recommending this to everyone!
Sarim Z.
This product is not for me, it didnt really help with my acne or the redness, i find it quite expensive and I dont know why they would make it a roll on because I find that EXTREMELY UNHYGIENIC, you are basically rolling back on all the germs , acne pus and everything back on your face over and over again. I definitely DO NOT recommend this product.
Jo S.
I enjoy using this product as I'm a ice skater and my skin needs to look it's best at all times. This product is very effective in doing what it says on its box and would recommend it to anyone who asks. Personally I don't think there is room for improvement as it fits perfectly in my bag and is easily transportable
Giselle R.
Isabela
Is this product good?
Joy B.
San Antonio , TX
Does this burn your skin?
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Is this one of those products that makes you break out even more as soon as you stop using it?

back