Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Aiman K.Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Gabriela A.

BY GARNIER #65 in Acne Treatments

Garnier PureActive: A new generation of concentrated formulae tested on acne-prone skin. New Garnier Pimple Relief Roll-On’s revolutionary metal roller-ball helps immediately relieve your pimples . Handy to carry around. It is even easier to use and is pleasant to apply under any circumstance.

Kristine R.
Hounslow, London
Graniere has some of the best skincare products if you ask me and this one same to all of their products does exactly what is says. I’m super impressed. Thanks Garnier for coming up with this for people who need acne under control.
Carolina P.
¡Me gusta mucho esta marca! es recomendado para las chicas que lo necesitan, se sienten más atractivas, atractivas, yo personalmente y utilicé varios de estos productos y me gustaría recibir muchos de ellos para continuar cuidándome mejor y sentirme más bella y segura.
Majda B.
Marrakech, Marrakech
Hello
My name is Majda , creator of Majda bella on Youtube and i have an instagrame account @majdabella10 and snapchat (majdabella10) facebook too , focuses on beauty and makeup products and diy facial mask .
I would like to inform you that i have met the requirements of your options and products.
If we can get a collaboration between us , I will promote your website and review your products on all my socials medias for FREE. I will be really happy to gets your products and thank you .
■this is my e-mail ● benhnin31@gmail.com ●
■this is my e-mail ● benhnin31@gmail.com ●
I will be waiting your answers and thank you again ♡
Nathalie E.
Doral, FL
Garnier iOS a good ones pensive brand so if you need a good product at a cheap price you should try any of the garnier line. This one is good is you have occasionally acne problems or breakouts. It works fine with this kind of acne, but if you need something strong or dermatologic you should try another one. This one works for me because I don't have severe acne problems.
Leslie C.
Brooklyn
In would love to try this product on my face. I will give you my honest opinion on this product. And if it's good would recommend it to all my friends and family and family.
Kristine R.
Hounslow, London
Love this. My friend recommended and I am impressed. It was my first time using and it was supper effective from the very first use. I would definitely recommend this product over and over again!
Paige D.
Bristol, UK
I have been struggling with acne since the age of 10,  as I am only 16 I thought it was my hormones that were causing my acne to flare up but as I got older they got worse. I was skeptical in using this as I have tried so many products before and they don't work or make my skin worse. I bought this from boots and have been using it for about 2 weeks and I am very impressed. Although my acne hasn't completely cleared, this product has helped to clear some of the larger patches of acne on my face. Would definitely recommend to others who have acne.
Lauren Jade P.
Skelmersdale , Lancashire
This product is genuinely really good for spot treatment. I find it hard to come across a good fast effective spot treatment. It's so much easier to prevent spots and really hard to effectively treat them. I would buy this again but to be honest it lasts forever. I just roll this over my individual spots and you know what, it's so fast and dramatically improves the look of spots in such a short time. I would recommend this product to people who wake up with large red spots on a regular basis like myself. I'm so glad I picked this product up.
Donna L.
Brownsburg Chatam, QC
This is my miracle product! It works super well, gets ride of my brake outs! It acts fast, easy to use and u can bring it everywhere, barely takes space in your perse or bag. I recommend this product to anyone who wants a product that works.
Joy B.
San Antonio , TX
Does this burn your skin?
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Is this one of those products that makes you break out even more as soon as you stop using it?
Giselle R.