Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Aiman K.Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Gabriela A.

BY GARNIER #59 in Acne Treatments

Garnier PureActive: A new generation of concentrated formulae tested on acne-prone skin. New Garnier Pimple Relief Roll-On’s revolutionary metal roller-ball helps immediately relieve your pimples . Handy to carry around. It is even easier to use and is pleasant to apply under any circumstance.

Buy on Amazon
Ana M.
la vega
Me parece cool he usado varía mascarillas y toallitas limpiadoras de garnier oil free pero me han parecido muy padre, me elimina toda la grasa de mi rostro haciendo ver cómo en terciopelo me encanta
Micha S.
Middelburg
Works well for my skin type . I used it often and loved the results. It's a great product. Garnier just seems to work well over all for my skin but their products are definitely affordable aswell.
Terri H.
Found this never really worked for me but I do have mature skin. Overall I had great packaging and for a great price. Would probably recommend this to someone a bit younger than myself
Jorja B.
Edmonton, AB
Works great if you put it in the fridge and use in the morning! The cooling effect helps with puffiness. Other then that the formula left something to be desired.
udita s.
This the best product because of it shape and packaging there is minimal changes of over using or any wastage you and cure as well as use it for quite a long time
Liam B.
St.albans
I suffer from acne used this and it didn’t make a different s but maybe that’s because of my skin type so you should try it out as I have herd a lot of good things .
Kristine R.
Hounslow, London
Graniere has some of the best skincare products if you ask me and this one same to all of their products does exactly what is says. I’m super impressed. Thanks Garnier for coming up with this for people who need acne under control.
Carolina P.
¡Me gusta mucho esta marca! es recomendado para las chicas que lo necesitan, se sienten más atractivas, atractivas, yo personalmente y utilicé varios de estos productos y me gustaría recibir muchos de ellos para continuar cuidándome mejor y sentirme más bella y segura.
Brianna G.
Nanaimo, BC
I had been searching for a night cream for some time now and was delighted to find this gem in my VIB clutch. After just a week of use my skin is clearer, smoother and refreshed. The sample provided was a generous portion, I will definitely be replenishing with the full size product once this one is finished. Highly recommend.
Majda B.
Marrakech, Marrakech
Hello
My name is Majda , creator of Majda bella on Youtube and i have an instagrame account @majdabella10 and snapchat (majdabella10) facebook too , focuses on beauty and makeup products and diy facial mask .
I would like to inform you that i have met the requirements of your options and products.
If we can get a collaboration between us , I will promote your website and review your products on all my socials medias for FREE. I will be really happy to gets your products and thank you .
■this is my e-mail ● benhnin31@gmail.com ●
I will be waiting your answers and thank you again ♡
Joy B.
San Antonio , TX
Does this burn your skin?
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Is this one of those products that makes you break out even more as soon as you stop using it?
Giselle R.