Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Aiman K.Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Gabriela A.

BY GARNIER #59 in Acne Treatments

Garnier PureActive: A new generation of concentrated formulae tested on acne-prone skin. New Garnier Pimple Relief Roll-On’s revolutionary metal roller-ball helps immediately relieve your pimples . Handy to carry around. It is even easier to use and is pleasant to apply under any circumstance.

Buy on Amazon
Aimee C.
Birtley, Co.Durham
I only used this for a short time so I can't say if there were any specific benefits early on but I loved how it made the skin under my eyes feel. It made it feel a lot smoother when applying makeup so I'm sure it would have had more good effects if I'd continued use but it was only while I was away with a friend.
Seena t.
Salwa
I like the packaging and looks nice. But i dont see any effect on it. . I used for a month or so but didnt see much effect. 4 rating i am giving because of product design.
Jenni M.
Antigua
This was ok it worked but just the same as other acne treating creams I have I wasn’t blown away but it does work and for the price it’s a good product, no complaints from me :)
Makeup B.
islamabad
👎👎👎👎 it didnt work at all! Garnier is known for its skin care products but this thing is not worth it. Whatever is written on the packaging is a lie. It does nothing.
Tia H.
Wick, Littlehampton
I would avoid if you get a lot of spots! It made mine so much worse to the point I wouldn't want to leave the house. So I went to the doctors and they recommended I stopped using this and they have me stuff which cleared it all up! I would just overall avoid especially if you have sensitive skin.
Valerie L.
Ponce
I do not suffer from a lot of acne but when I attack many people started using it because it was very well recommended to enter their website and spoke very well of the product actually does a bit of work but the difference was not so much to be using it twice a day I got carried away
Nitin s.
India
This product is great if you have small acne. I personally used this at night before going and bed and if worked for me. So you can give it a try if you have small acne problem.
Armela C.
It did nothing to my skin but irritate it even more, I’ve tried other products and it’s hard to find something made for my skin. I recommend this for people with thick skins
Kerri N.
Edmonton, AB
I find this works wonders for me when I have a budding pimple or one that I have popped. It helps the healing process for the ones I have popped and it personally reduces redness on my pimples. I never travel without it and recommend it to all my friends
Dimasha P.
Dartford
This little product helped me a lot with my acne . It does dry out my skin quite a bit but it isn’t anything a bit of extra moisturiser can’t cover . Pimples were gone in a few days depending on how stubborn they were .
Joy B.
San Antonio , TX
Does this burn your skin?
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Is this one of those products that makes you break out even more as soon as you stop using it?
Giselle R.