Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Aiman K.Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Gabriela A.

BY GARNIER #59 in Acne Treatments

Garnier PureActive: A new generation of concentrated formulae tested on acne-prone skin. New Garnier Pimple Relief Roll-On’s revolutionary metal roller-ball helps immediately relieve your pimples . Handy to carry around. It is even easier to use and is pleasant to apply under any circumstance.

Buy on Amazon
Christy W.
Huntsville , TX
This does work but you have to put it on three times a day which with work and school I don’t have time to do
Neyshaliz J.
2807 jessup ave kissimmee fl
Loveeeeeeee it

Easy to apply
Good value
Good pigmentation
Long lasting
Versatile

Makes my complection pop up
Ale G.
Great for on the spot acne relief. Instructions are clear and precise and the the product is kind to the skin
Monica M.
orlando
Excelente cuando tenía acné por el estrés me los disminuía muchísimo es una opción para tener en nuestra casa
Tyeishia S.
N Las Vegas, NV
I like that it was fast acting. Cost friendly. I would recommend it for people with light to moderate acne.
Kali L.
Love this stuff. Its an amazing product for the pricd and I always find myself repurchasing when i run out.
Brittany Q.
fresno
I use this product as soon as a spot acne coming on and it has helped not get as bad as it has in the past.
Heather A.
Ellijay, GA
It really works!! I get the monthly period pimple and this works great when I feel one starting!! Good buy!
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I do you like this product and I would recommend it to people who are looking for a more affordable option
Michelle G.
This skin care us2 great works good before you apply makeup and it really clears all your pores out......
Joy B.
San Antonio , TX
Does this burn your skin?
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Is this one of those products that makes you break out even more as soon as you stop using it?
Giselle R.