Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Aiman K.Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Gabriela A.

BY GARNIER #59 in Acne Treatments

Garnier PureActive: A new generation of concentrated formulae tested on acne-prone skin. New Garnier Pimple Relief Roll-On’s revolutionary metal roller-ball helps immediately relieve your pimples . Handy to carry around. It is even easier to use and is pleasant to apply under any circumstance.

Buy on Amazon
Taylor R.
Seguin, TX
It was okay but it dried out my skin. Other than that it was really good and didn't really have a smell which I like
Gillian C.
Gallion, AL
I thought it would help more with black heads on my chin and nose but its more for acne that is a bit worse than that
Ashley S.
This product is very good. It does what it says it will do and it is very cheap. I would choose this over any other.
Gema V.
Love this for spot treating break outs when my skin starts to get bad. Love this and the brand. Definitely recommend.
Amber K.
Troy, MO
My skin had a really bad reaction to this which is super unusual. I would not buy again. It broke me out soooo bad
Mackenzie P.
alexandria , TN
This a pretty average result product. It doesn’t work miracles but it does help. It’s very easy to find and afford.
Beth C.
Salem
I like how easy this is to apply but I have oily acne prone skin and I just didnt feel like it cleared my skin up.
Cristina L.
I bought this product for my son but didn’t work too well for him pimples got bigger and last more and left a mark
Danielle K.
Sheffield, AL
Great skin produce. I can't use a lot of stuff in my face bc it gets broke out easy. But this I can. Definitely.
Krysta G.
williamsville
so  awesome! I struggle with acne and this really helps has a mildly strong smell but its worth it 10/10 recommend
Joy B.
San Antonio , TX
Does this burn your skin?
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Is this one of those products that makes you break out even more as soon as you stop using it?
Giselle R.