Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Aiman K.Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Gabriela A.

BY GARNIER #59 in Acne Treatments

Garnier PureActive: A new generation of concentrated formulae tested on acne-prone skin. New Garnier Pimple Relief Roll-On’s revolutionary metal roller-ball helps immediately relieve your pimples . Handy to carry around. It is even easier to use and is pleasant to apply under any circumstance.

Buy on Amazon
Courtney D.
it works OK! feels like an acne treatment, but i did not see much of a difference. Perhaps i did not use it long enough, it isn't harsh and it does leave the skin quite soft. Not drying, god price. I just wish i could say i saw results. Not sure if i recommend ill have to keep using it.
Joy P.
This is the first product like this I've ever tried and I adore it. It's great for those little blemishes that never seem to go away. I have noticed that it does take down some redness and swelling when I apply it after my usual face routine.
Nikki R.
Mount Vernon, KY
I struggle from acne and this helps it! I use this every week it's very gentle on your skin but also helps fight acne, I use this a lot I have been. I love using this I got my sister to fall in love with it.
Chelsey B.
Ga
I keep this with me at all times. When I feel a blemish coming up I put this on the spot and it immediately helps the pain and swelling go down. I love how it feels and how quickly it works.
ana F.
Denver, CO
Didnt really like it. Burned a little but i may just be sensitive to it. Id recommend if you dont have somewhat sensitive and if you dont have a lot of breakouts just need to clear out a few.
member-f05cdc450
Stops my acne and gets rid of my dry spots helps me get rid of under eye circles to it's a good product not disappointed at all it's very gentle on the skin I repeat I using it every night it makes my skin so soft I definitely recommend to everyone with dry skin
Alysha M.
Rochelle Park, NJ
Did not really help with my acne breakouts. Would not repurchase since I saw very little difference in my breakouts. Pro duct a little pricey for drug store product.
Lea P.
Iva, SC
It was ok. Not the best. I prefer the Mary kay forming eye cream. This was my first Time using the product for my eyes and it didn't meet up to the expectations I was hoping for. It was ok in price range but still wouldn't recommend this product to anyone else.
member-bad75cbc8
 Helps with my acne and my dark circles absolutely love it wish I could have thousands of these very useful I bought this product from Walmart and it is very useful yes good value not very pricey
Ashley R.
Brooklyn , NY
Love this products for skincare I recommend everything is so good I would get this again so good love how it feels is amazing
Joy B.
San Antonio , TX
Does this burn your skin?
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Is this one of those products that makes you break out even more as soon as you stop using it?
Giselle R.