Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Aiman K.Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Pimple Relief Roll-On uploaded by Gabriela A.

BY GARNIER #61 in Acne Treatments

Garnier PureActive: A new generation of concentrated formulae tested on acne-prone skin. New Garnier Pimple Relief Roll-On’s revolutionary metal roller-ball helps immediately relieve your pimples . Handy to carry around. It is even easier to use and is pleasant to apply under any circumstance.

Angie L.
Lake villa, IL
I bought this thinking it would treat the pain associated with acne. Although it did reduce the redness and overall size of my pimples- it didn’t really aid in the pain. The pimples were still store to the touch and sore when you move you face at all.
Paula L.
Pasadena, TX
This product really help me with my pimples it is sweetie gentle it will totally help you with any acne problem hey dude I need my expectations and I bought this product at Walmart I wouldn’t change anything about this product I totally recommend
Haley C.
Wynne, AR
I have used this before and LOVED it! Not only did it give me relief from a sore unwanted pimple, but actually helped with the healing of it. It was less swollen and wasn’t bothering me like it was before. I keep this on standby in my bathroom!
Rebecca H.
Bowling Green, KY
This seemed to work well to clear my pimples but it was not a life saver. The pimples did go away but they still took around two days to completely be gone. I do not believe I will be buying agin but it is worth a try for different skin types
Ashley M.
Cathedral City, CA
The pimple relief roll on is great for those who have acne. I used to have a lot of acne and this product helped reduce the acne on my face. It gives you a satisfying feeling after using it. Give it a try and you’ll love it!
Danielle F.
Edison, NJ
Ok product not my favorite my garnier. Didn’t think on my skin I really saw results that I was hoping for. I am a first time user of this product and in my opinion it did not meet my expectations. I probably will not buy again.
Morgan R.
Bellefonte, PA
So easy to travel with! The roller ball gives a cooling relief to blemishes which reduces puffiness and redness. I think this is really effective for on the go use! Set at a good price point and gets the job done!
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
Garnier skin naturals pure active pimple roll on relief formula is definitely one of my favorite for pimples, when I need fast relief with an on coming pimple. This is my to go to - easy to apply and great price!
ann t.
It’s just a personal thing. I just didn’t like it but maybe other people will like.pike my mom trues it and it worked for her. But not for me maybe because I may have use it in a wrong way. “But its a good product “-mom says.
MissMandyDeVine D.
Definitely relieves the pain of the hurtful pimples. I put this on at the first sign of a blemish. Enjoy the roll-on style. Easy to grab and go. It works! Will definitely buy this again
Joy B.
San Antonio , TX
Does this burn your skin?
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Is this one of those products that makes you break out even more as soon as you stop using it?
Giselle R.