Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Matte Control Anti-Shine Anti-Blemish Moisturiser

BY GARNIER

Show your skin who's boss with Garnier Pure Matte Control Moisturiser, an oil-banishing emulsion that works to hydrate skin whilst combatting excess shine.

Ideal for oily to combination skin, the comforting gel moisturiser harnesses the absorbent powers of Airlicium™, and the corrective, exfoliating properties of salicylic acid; in conjunction they help control sebum and oil production whilst reducing the appearance of blemishes on the skin. Skin feels intensely moisturised with a refined texture. Pores appear to disappear and skin is mattified with no greasy patch in sight.

Kimberly G.
N Brunswick, NJ
Moisturizer moisturizer moisturizer moisturizer!!! Now that I’m older I have to take care of my face a lot better than when I was a teenager. I love the smell of this product as well as how easy it has been for my day-to-day activities. I try not to use it as much and mix between products.
Nimo L.
I love this item it had me at hello and yes a 100 times. The ingredients played a major role for this product and how well it moisture and make the skin tone looks fresh and feel awakened. I loved the how long I was very happy with my results as well because it turn out my skin was dreading all the moisture within.
Kayla D.
I loved this stuff because it worked wonders for my oily skin! I feel like it's always hard to find things that work just right, this was definitely THAT product! I highly recommend!!!
Heidi t.
Newnan, Georgia
This is an okay product. I did have a problem with it over drying my skin, so I had to use more moisturizer than normal. This is my first time using this product so maybe I was using too much product. I would recommend if you use it in certain spots instead of your whole face. But personally would NOT buy this again.
Lara S.
Hartselle, AL
I bought this not too long ago.... but as for me it did not work very well. As it may work for others, it did not for me. My skin is acne prone and it just made it worse. That does not mean it won’t work well for the next person, though.
Estefania A.
Copley, OH
After I apply my serum, my skin looks very shiny so I use this moisturizer which instantly give me a matte look. And after I apply my foundation, it keeps it not shiny all day. I recommmend!
Kachi N.
This is a reasonable priced item but it dried my face when I used it so that was a bummer but if you have oily skin then this is most likely good for you to use on problem areas !!!
Macey N.
Bellefontaine, OH
No results for me, was a nice light and clean feel, but not seeing any results so trying something new after this!
Keisha G.
Vinemont, AL
Decent moisturizer for a decent price . Packaging was clear and easy to read . I would purchase again
Kristen E.
Mogadore
I love the way it makes my skin feel. Soft and so rejuvenated. I would like to try more products.