BY GARNIER

Garnier Pure Active Blackheads Uprooting Scrub uproots existing blackheads and helps prevent their appearance. Enriched with anti-bacterial properties and powerful micro-beads, it is an excellent buffer for spots and scars.

Megan K.
menomonie wi
I have to say I was less than impressed with Garnier PureActive Blackhead scrub. My blackheads are horrible and I honestly have better luck picking at my face or washing with soap and water. This product seemed very harsh to me.
Claudia M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Tuve una experiencia increíble con este producto me gusto como refrescaba y limpiaba mi piel sin ser agresivo con ella, rinde mucho y es económico sentí menos impurezas en mi rostro con este producto lo recomiendo ampliamente
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
Since I've used this product I've not had many problems work blackheads except for a couple stubborn ones. This product actually does what it says.
Jasmin Z.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Walgreens
This has really helped me to let my skin stay clean and my skin felt really smooth after using it.
Savannah P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
The smell is very nice and i love the texture but it makes my skin a bit oily. I would not buy again. But thats just me.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I did not see much progress with my blackheads with this product. I would not recommend this scrub for that. There are other products that do a way better job.
Christine H.
Martin, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
Great product for a great price would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to try
Kate T.
Nevada, IA
I have heard so many things about this company and this specific product. This is a must
Yorkiry v.
florida, Doral
Looooove this product! I have used it for a long time and I would like to have it again, it really helped me a lot with my outbreaks. It feels refreshing on the skin and deeply cleanses the face. If you have sensitive skin or if you are buying this to remove pimples, I would not recommend it. But if you have a skin with light or medium grains, this is AMAZING. Clean and dry your buds. Love love love!

Any tips?

WASH YOUR HANDS FIRST! Having problematic skin can feel sensitive and raw so you don't want to add any bacteria on them which can create more acnes. Gently massage the cleanser on the problem areas a little longer than you normally cleanse your face (about 1-2 mins). Splash warm water to rinse off - try avoid touching your skin when you rinse as you don't want to use any pressure on the skin. Use a steam towel to open up the pores which can make extractions easier. To dry off, use a soft cotton towel or wash cloth and gently pat it against the skin - if you rub this can irritate the acnes.

IDEAL FOR.... Teenagers, oily-skin type, and young adults.

Amazon